Nike Air Max Plus Thread

This is his original post he does restorations and customs. He’s based in Australia. Idk his pricing on customs yet.

It says in the info that he is unlikely to recreate this pair, and with him being in Australia and me living in the UK it's not gonna happen. Probably for the best because you never know how customs are going to hold up to wear and tear

Screenshot_20210316-005554_Instagram.jpg

Just a few weeks (?) late on this drop, but I was actually impressed with this pair 🔥
Photos do not do them justice.
If anyone is still looking for a pair, they're still available on most US retailers (Foot Locker, Champs, etc)

Screenshot_20210316-005554_Instagram.jpg

Just a few weeks (?) late on this drop, but I was actually impressed with this pair 🔥
Photos do not do them justice.
If anyone is still looking for a pair, they're still available on most US retailers (Foot Locker, Champs, etc)
Yea I really like these... trying to hold out until they drop in price.

Can’t believe this I’m happy for y’all but damn SMH. I never do this but these are so fire I may double up for the first time ever.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if air max 90s fit the same as air max plus? Its been a while since I bought an air max 90 and wondering if i should get the same size as my air max plus.

Leather today + happy I just bought a pair I found dope, but as I was in a reasonnable (doubt?) (NY ?) state of mind I was like " it's great for me but I have already black TN's ", but at this price...They were already down to 139 these days, but to see it today at 129 knowing I would beat them as I always do with every black pair, I couldn't resist

Nike, keep doing colors for the most of your customers, but don't ever forget your dark tones lovers :rofl:

20210319_104306.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-105226_Chrome.jpg

In the app, in my inbox there is a message about member access on 3.20.2021. If you click that message and click preview and go to shoes, the air max plus are on there ^^

Back
Top Bottom