Nike Air Max Plus Thread

My local footlocker had a decent selection the other day. If anyone has a hard time finding and getting pairs and thinks they might be interested in something please inbox me. I’m trying to get my points up on the footlocker app and build a relationship with the new manager so I’m willing to help you. Just lmk I’ll send pics next time I go or what they have

Dope! Yeah pics would be great cause there are so many colorways.

Question for anybody who ordered the Tiffany's/hyper jades from Champs...
Is their a receipt or invoice inside the box with the actual price paid anywhere? Or is that stuff just online?

Question for anybody who ordered the Tiffany's/hyper jades from Champs...
Is their a receipt or invoice inside the box with the actual price paid anywhere? Or is that stuff just online?

Mine came with a packing slip with no price. It’s all tied to the order number though, so if you have to return/exchange it’ll be in their system.

On another note, maybe it’s just my pair of the Hyper Jades, but I swear these run smaller than normal. Or maybe I’m just used to the hexagonal mesh on the AMP? Whatever the case my usual 11.5 is wild snug.

Have these only released on Champs?

Just dropped on NDC

Nike Air Max Plus Men's Shoes

Mine came with a packing slip with no price. It’s all tied to the order number though, so if you have to return/exchange it’ll be in their system.

On another note, maybe it’s just my pair of the Hyper Jades, but I swear these run smaller than normal. Or maybe I’m just used to the hexagonal mesh on the AMP? Whatever the case my usual 11.5 is wild snug.
Much appreciated!

Is there any calendar what (and when) we can expect of this year new TN releases? i know about calendar on footlocker and nike.com but maybe there is some better place?

Does anyone know what happened to the Air Max Plus 3s? I tried looking for them online but it seems they have disappeared completely from the major retailers like footlocker.

Attachments

• Nike-Air-Max-Plus-3-Black-White-Product.jpg
    Nike-Air-Max-Plus-3-Black-White-Product.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 805
Back
Top Bottom