Nike Air Max Plus Thread

These really are 🔥on feet/in person. Guess is safe to say the AMP is my favorite non-Jordan sneaker.
4B11F796-8730-444C-A296-7D8AD5F0C0B6.jpeg
5F328891-6CCD-41F6-BD47-9D519D31F4EB.jpeg
0C0AC79F-C7EF-4E2D-A117-A6D8B7139D07.jpeg

Thats too bad because that upper gradient is 🔥

i call them AMP bondage :lol:

"The Longtaitou Festival, also known as the Eryue’er Festival, is a traditional Chinese festival held on the second day of the second month of the Chinese calendar. To celebrate the occasion, Nike released a special edition Air Max Plus."

"Dressed in a Sail, White, Team Gold, and Metallic Silver color scheme. Insipid by traditional Chinese customs, this Nike Air Max Plus adopts a fashionable design, making you a model at the forefront of trends. Metallic details pay homage to hair tools such as scissors, razors and mirrors, while French terry material on the heel and collar adds comfort. The insole is decorated with a pattern inspired by traditional barbershops, and the laces can be cut and customized with a personalized tip.

Already available in China, it’s unknown if this Nike Air Max Plus “Longtaitou Festival” will become available stateside on Nike.com."

Okay, now it makes sense.

Have yet to see one of these toggle/utility amps that has much promise.
For $195 damn dollars? I mean they're okay, but price should be like $140.

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-1.jpeg

Have yet to see one of these toggle/utility amps that has much promise.
For $195 damn dollars? I mean they're okay, but price should be like $140.

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-White-Red-FN3488-100-Release-Date-1.jpeg
Scoll back to Nov '22. https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-air-max-plus-thread.541304/page-524 I've been looking for these schittxz since then. It's like they are made of unobtanium. I understand resellers and bots gobbling up releases, or day one sell-outs, but this is different. It's almost like false advertising or something. They release mad pics, but you just can't find the stupid things. Ask on here, and it's mad crickets. I said screw it and copped two pair of vastly superior Air Max 1 Londons

Edit:

They FINALLY popped up on StockX and the bay. Now that I can actually find my color way, can anyone explain the $250-to $290 pricing? Or the MSRP of $190? Nike and the world done lost they damn mind.

Last edited:
Scoll back to Nov '22. https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-air-max-plus-thread.541304/page-524 I've been looking for these schittxz since then. It's like they are made of unobtanium. I understand resellers and bots gobbling up releases, or day one sell-outs, but this is different. It's almost like false advertising or something. They release mad pics, but you just can't find the stupid things. Ask on here, and it's mad crickets. I said screw it and copped two pair of vastly superior Air Max 1 Londons

Edit:

They FINALLY popped up on StockX.

Oh I meant that specific colorway

Back
Top Bottom