Nike Air Max Plus Thread

We are long overdue some Hybrids

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902_104339_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902_104339_Gallery.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 67
Mannnnnnnnnnnn why they gotta be wmns only :emoji_tired_face:

I mean I know what'll happen. There will be some corresponding mens pair that's washed out and bland looking they'll try to sell to us. JFC Nike

I’ve never been a huge fan of the grid design on those, but damn those volt colored grids are insane .

Last edited:
The Stone and Onyx ACWs have been up on SNKRS and ehhh. I like a lot of the elements but the parts where it just looks like random pixel cutouts throws me off. And the writing on the heel cap is dope but the writing on the side is weird to me. That and the $220 pricetag got me like :emoji_grimacing:

The Stone and Onyx ACWs have been up on SNKRS and ehhh. I like a lot of the elements but the parts where it just looks like random pixel cutouts throws me off. And the writing on the heel cap is dope but the writing on the side is weird to me. That and the $220 pricetag got me like :emoji_grimacing:
There not for me the ACW

There just like the 2017 VT’s (Vac-tech) imo just more premium version

Id take the VT’s over the ACWxTN98 all day

My old pair
IMG_3204.jpeg
IMG_3203.jpeg

These dropped on SNKRS day in Europe and sold out in seconds - every possible size. I was surprised as TNs do not sell like that usually.

Today whole size run available on SNKRS. They do fake SOLD OUT and than after few days shoes are back... probably pretending to be restock😆
Screenshot_20230912_133800_SNKRS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom