Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Screenshot_20231022_121008_Nike.jpg

hyper blues and tigers should’ve released already. We’re already in the 25th anniversary year the Tigers, the hyper blues, and the purples also released in fall of 2018.

Yeah which is fall of 2018. I don’t know why they’re releasing the 25th anniversary in the 26th year.
Its the 25th not the 26th seasons don't start the year January does and December ends it. November 2024 would then be the 26th year anniversary as the original hyper blue came out in November 1998 from memory so that makes it 25 years to present date since they arrived marking it their anniversary.

Its the 25th not the 26th seasons don't start the year January does and December ends it. November 2024 would then be the 26th year anniversary as the original hyper blue came out in November 1998 from memory so that makes it 25 years to present date since they arrived marking it their anniversary.
Or they could’ve just given them to us in November 2023 like they did in 2018 for the anniversary

They came out in November 1998…
In 2013 the hyper blues came out in November…
In 2018 they came out in November again….

So I don’t understand why they couldn’t follow the same routine for this year so we could have them next month for the true 25th anniversary. 98-2023… just like they’ve been doing for the past decade.

I'm short on cash (for shoes) so I don't mind them coming out in a few months. Got the oranges ones last time, grabbing blue ones now.

Back
Top Bottom