Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Can someone please post up all the original colorways?

Can't seem to confirm all of them. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
You would think so . I was actually pretty shocked when I saw that they didn’t just hit copy and paste . Someone above said they were copying the OG sketch and that’s why they didn’t do the fade
If thats the case i guess i understand. Just hoping they leave the tigers and hypers alone

FNL has the Air Max Plus Drift on the calendar for Feb 1st. It's not the Neon Yellow, Silver or Concord style codes so it must be this one

1704686085615.jpeg

Couldn't find an image of all from 1998 but here is an evolution picture of Hypers from a collector on IG.

D86ED90E-839D-4129-A634-4FECCB1056DE.jpeg

Looks like the white strip up the middle is closer to OG specs than thought. People just go used to a blended shoe. I’m in on all three colorways when they hit sales.

Looks like the white strip up the middle is closer to OG specs than thought. People just go used to a blended shoe. I’m in on all three colorways when they hit sales.
That’s just the top view… The sides of the OG hyper blue is still faded while the purple pair is literally just a purple shoe with a white strip.

Because they’re extremely popular and haven’t been out in 5 years . Have you checked the prices on the 2018 pairs lately. ? For the blues , purples , or oranges ?

Extremely popular with who? The last go round all three colors were on sale for a while. Prices always go up for shoes years later.

That’s just the top view… The sides of the OG hyper blue is still faded while the purple pair is literally just a purple shoe with a white strip.

From that one angle it looks like minimal fading all around except near the top and only the 99 pair looks similar to the 1998. The rest aren’t even close to the same. Someone will do a side by side with each colorway eventually and we’ll know for sure.

From that one angle it looks like minimal fading all around except near the top and only the 99 pair looks similar to the 1998. The rest aren’t even close to the same. Someone will do a side by side with each colorway eventually and we’ll know for sure.
The 98 and 99 pair closer in color but the 98 and 2003 have similar fade patterns with that strip.

Back
Top Bottom