Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

These might be the first tailwinds that have made be do a double-take in 10 years.

c425905e709dd107fbb41d75c3d95dc0.jpg

5 different shades of awesome. Wow, just wow.

I know it's the tailwind but that forefoot air is great. Have we seen that exact forefoot airbag on a shoe before?

peace

Jonas

They look nice, but they are too influenced by the Turbulences, which have been pretty lame the past few models.

I dont like that cw, but they definitely have potential and look almost as comfy as the AM 09s

I don't know about performance, but Nike sure knows how to put together an aesthetically appealing shoe.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

they look like they have some solas and turbulence influence
Also i see a lil lunar trainer on the sole..could b wrong..

I've always liked tailwinds..but i think they're onto somethin and bringin in a colorway that sneakerheads fiend for
pimp.gif

My God those are insane. These will be bought and worn everywhere.

Have we seen that exact forefoot airbag on a shoe before?

I don't think so. But does anybody know the info on these Air-sole units compared to the other Air-soles out there? (other than these have probably lessPSI in them)

My first impressions of this shoe was that the midsole and outsole look so smooth and cushioned.

That last photo makes it look like the toe box is too high. My only gripe with the aesthetics of the shoe though. Everything else looks deliciouslycomfortable.

Wow.

Lovin' these.

They kinda have a late 90s/early 00s vibe with all of the different lines and colors.

i like these. it looks like they went to the non-pressurized unit in the forefoot which is nice because the 2009s didnt have a good transition to me because ofthe different types of air max in them.

Back
Top Bottom