Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Air Max Tempo – Spring 2012

nike-air-max-tempo-uptempo-95-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

More sneaker reissues on the way next year, including this one. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Max Tempo.

Previewed in three colorways:

- White/Black/Mystic Teal/White
- Cool Grey/Dark Grey/Wolf Grey/White
- White/Obsidian/White

Nike Air Max Tempo was formerly known as the Nike Air Max Uptempo ’95 and features all the essential amenities of the original including a full-length visible Max Air unit. What won’t be familiar is the price point next year, however. The last Air Max Tempo retro carried a $140 MSRP. In 2012, with rising footwear industry input costs and Nike raising prices across the board where they can, Air Max Uptempo goes up a whopping $25 and will hit retail at $165.

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-tempo-cool-grey-dark-grey-wolf-grey-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-tempo-white-obsidian-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike Air Max Tempo – Spring 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Air Max Tempo – Spring 2012

nike-air-max-tempo-uptempo-95-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

More sneaker reissues on the way next year, including this one. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Max Tempo.

Previewed in three colorways:

- White/Black/Mystic Teal/White
- Cool Grey/Dark Grey/Wolf Grey/White
- White/Obsidian/White

Nike Air Max Tempo was formerly known as the Nike Air Max Uptempo ’95 and features all the essential amenities of the original including a full-length visible Max Air unit. What won’t be familiar is the price point next year, however. The last Air Max Tempo retro carried a $140 MSRP. In 2012, with rising footwear industry input costs and Nike raising prices across the board where they can, Air Max Uptempo goes up a whopping $25 and will hit retail at $165.

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-tempo-cool-grey-dark-grey-wolf-grey-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-tempo-white-obsidian-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike Air Max Tempo – Spring 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

About time, surprised theyre doing 2 og colorways and only one new one after their atrocious Air Trainer SC 2 colorway fiasco..... Id like to see the Sacramento Blk Wht Purple colorway too...... 165 is kinda OD on these tho but Ill def cop

About time, surprised theyre doing 2 og colorways and only one new one after their atrocious Air Trainer SC 2 colorway fiasco..... Id like to see the Sacramento Blk Wht Purple colorway too...... 165 is kinda OD on these tho but Ill def cop

thank you nike i have been waiting for a good minute. my favorite nike basketball shoe period

thank you nike i have been waiting for a good minute. my favorite nike basketball shoe period

The two OG's will be copped. Hopefully the Bulls colorway will release as well.

I've always wondered why the name change....Anyone know the answer?

The two OG's will be copped. Hopefully the Bulls colorway will release as well.

I've always wondered why the name change....Anyone know the answer?

While that teal colorway is one of my favorite shoes, No way in hell I am paying 165! Especially with their small uncomfortable air units and cheap materials. They are gonna screw up the colors anyways, just like they do with most other retros.

While that teal colorway is one of my favorite shoes, No way in hell I am paying 165! Especially with their small uncomfortable air units and cheap materials. They are gonna screw up the colors anyways, just like they do with most other retros.

Going to rock with my UCONN Khalid El-Amin jersey.Both OG colors will be copped, these will definitely be Swoosh discounted, so under $100 means doubling up on both.
pimp.gif

Going to rock with my UCONN Khalid El-Amin jersey.Both OG colors will be copped, these will definitely be Swoosh discounted, so under $100 means doubling up on both.
pimp.gif

They bring back memories but I'll pass with these price hikes. Maybe if they had 360 air instead of the outdated full length max air. Black/white were classics surprised not seeing them retroed.

They bring back memories but I'll pass with these price hikes. Maybe if they had 360 air instead of the outdated full length max air. Black/white were classics surprised not seeing them retroed.

I love this shoe but only own the Wht/Gold D-Fish colorway from a few years ago. The wht/blk/teal are for sure buys and wht/blue are maybes.

I love this shoe but only own the Wht/Gold D-Fish colorway from a few years ago. The wht/blk/teal are for sure buys and wht/blue are maybes.

Wouldn't mind the Kings/Mitch Richmond color either. My retros are squeaky so I'll be happy to re-up

Wouldn't mind the Kings/Mitch Richmond color either. My retros are squeaky so I'll be happy to re-up

Hope the blk//blk/grape OG colorway comes back.

Wht/navy and wht/blk/teal are copped.

Back
Top Bottom