Nike AIR MAX Terra Sertig - Holiday 2012

if these are dropping and actual retro with the OG sole prob aint too far behind then. ill give it another yr

Originally Posted by jbv1

There must be a factory somewhere in Asia where all the workers do is sift through all the excess material Nike makes/made for the airsole units... & a Nike exec back in the US getting a bonus for mixing & matching old shoe designs w/the sole units

360 air units on anything and everything = Nike has rehashed/whoredout/simply plain dumb run out of original ideas and slaps their moneymaker go to gimmick air sole on it and call it a day...

To be honest, the Terra Sertig OG looked better and didn't NEED a visible air sole unit, the hidden Zoom worked fine already thank you very much
eyes.gif
I remember the 360 sole costing a lot when it first dropped. Nike actually manufactured them in the US for a time and shipped them to China.

I guess the copycats across the ocean can now replicate these units for cents that's why they're being slapped on every damn shoe that Nike can think of.

I'm definitely purchaging the Brown/orange 360 pair so I can make my OGs and retros last a bit longer.

I'm still upset that Nike scrapped the Salbis.

nike-acg-air-salbis-gtx-preview-1.jpg

I had to settle for the Meriwhether instead.

missed out on a pair of 05s for 85 NDS last wk smh. I want these and the red ones BADLY. As well as the low top blue ones.
i got no one to blame but myself for not getting these when they were practically begging to be bought a few years back.....

i got no one to blame but myself for not getting these when they were practically begging to be bought a few years back.....

Same!

The 360s do look better in the Wale on foot pic than they do on the shelf, I'll give them that. Still not enough to get me to drop anywhere near retail though.

Back
Top Bottom