Nike Air Max Total Uptempo Retro

Any of you know if the Uptempos had been released yet? Just read from Kixinthecity.com that they'd hit retail. Any info on where and when they hit theBay Area (specifically SF) would be greatly appreciated. I certainly don't want to miss out.

Originally Posted by hkhuynh20

Does anyone know if it has hit the sacramento area??
nerd.gif

Is retail $160 for these? I have a feeling these might be on the wall for awhile with that price tag...Might have to wait til they go on sale because I'mlow on cash with school and all
tired.gif

Just came back from Stonestown Footlocker and the manager said they received them yesterday. These are really dope in person. Nike did a good job on thisretro. I'll cop em at the next 30% F&F if they are included.

Nice feedback/info, everyone! So yeah, thanks to Hollow for the heads up cause I just recently got a pair from Shiekh Downtown SF. Snagged the last pair formy size (or at least I they claimed to be the last pair). Overall, they are dope
pimp.gif
. Pogiwun, I'm gonna check to see exactly when they will be on the shelves this week at Footlocker. Try to cop another one,baby!!!!

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by jae oh en

seen em at footlocker today. joints are cool. not 175$ out the door cool though
laugh.gif

so true
tired.gif

Yeah, price was rather steep. However, considering that my size usually gets sold pretty quickly, i was willing to pay the price for their avalibility. Btweverybody, for those living in the city, footlocker stonestown and downtown has them. The downtown one has a full stock (as they claim) while the stonestownalready sold out on all size 10s (as they claim also). Got me another pair, already and so i'm good.

Back
Top Bottom