Nike Air Max Triax 2

Forgot I had a bday coupon but even with that $20 off, I think I'm going to wait it out. But they look good.

Ok so I went to see them in person today. At first glance the quality of the materials were kind of underwhelming. Hold them up together with Air Max Plus III, which also dropped this week, Triax absolutely looks and feels cheaper. But then again, they also are offered for a lower price. Paint and glue job was nicely done though.

They fit tts and a bit wide. I could go with EU43 which is the same I use on Air Max 97/98/Deluxe and a size down from what I have in Air Max Plus. Good comfort, almost like Tailwind IV.

Now, they do come with an OG box and arch support. That added a lot of value for me, but I guess for anyone who discards the box it doesn't matter.

Attachments

• IMG_4773.jpg
    IMG_4773.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4774.jpg
    IMG_4774.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4775.jpg
    IMG_4775.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4776.jpg
    IMG_4776.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4777.jpg
    IMG_4777.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4778.jpg
    IMG_4778.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 404
you copped them at full price ??

I did not! I just went to get myself a in-person-impression of them. I like them but they aren't a high priority shoe for me. I can wait for a good deal and also another colorway. I rather spend my money on Air Max Plus III or wait for the new Air Max 90 Infrareds.

Picked up for $100 on goat, might have to return feel like they might drop even more, could use store credit lol

Go with same size you have in 97sand you should be fine!

just curious, you don’t go half up on your 97s?
saw your post and was a bit conflicted on sizing for these since I half up on my 97s and tailwind 4 but you mentioned these being TTS

When I first bought Air Max 97 I had to size up to EU43 from my usual EU42,5. Since then I do consider EU43 my standard size as I rarely go bellow that anymore. On Air Max Plus OGs from last year I HAD to size up to 44 and they are still a bit tight. On Air Max 98 and Deluxe I'm a EU43 but I could have gone size up on them as well for a more roomy alternative.

Will wait on these to hit deep discount so I can copp. Need the blue and the red cw.

I need the Olympic pair. My dad rocked them in the 96 Olympics and I’ve been looking for a pair ever since. One of the goat 90’s runners IMO. Red and blue color ways are MEH though. That pop of gold in the USA pair just does it.

Where can I go try these on in person? Like what brick and motor stores are carrying these?

Back
Top Bottom