Nike Air Max Triax 2

Well, I waited it out for eight months to see if the royals sat long enough to go even cheaper than they were available for in some places not soon after launch. Got my first pair back in December when Notre had them for about $83 shipped to CA. Now they got pulled from NDC and prices have stagnated everywhere else, so I bought a pair for $51 from SX. With all the BS fees etc, it's $76 shipped. Not gonna complain at all LOL. That would be like finding them in a CA store for $70 before tax. I almost wasn't even going to end up with a second pair but then I realized, these are going to just be gone one day and who knows if or when they'll ever return in this OG colorway, which has always been my favorite.

Last edited:
damn emerald obsidians aren't coming off $140 yet
In general the Triax haven’t hit as low of prices as everyone seemed to think they would. I forget who it was in here but back in December he was saying just wait, $60 is right round the corner for the royals. Maybe it happened somewhere but I never saw it, except for maybe at the beginning of the covid quarantine when NDC threw a random 40% sale for a few days on top of already-discounted items.

In general the Triax haven’t hit as low of prices as everyone seemed to think they would. I forget who it was in here but back in December he was saying just wait, $60 is right round the corner for the royals. Maybe it happened somewhere but I never saw it, except for maybe at the beginning of the covid quarantine when NDC threw a random 40% sale for a few days on top of already-discounted items.

Royals are sitting right now at my outlet for $39.99. I even grabbed myself another pair. It’s definitely happened lol. Royals and black/reds were on pretty good sale on NDC for a while. I got my black/reds on sale for $47 early this year during that sale you mentioned. Deals can and still are being had on these.

CT0171-600

XXXX - CT0171-600 - 101.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 102.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 103.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 104.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 105.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 106.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 108.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 111.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 116.png XXXX - CT0171-600 - 117.png

They're basically all $50-60+ship on GOAT at the moment and if you make an offer can probably get them for cheaper (my pair was $40)

Royals are sitting right now at my outlet for $39.99. I even grabbed myself another pair. It’s definitely happened lol. Royals and black/reds were on pretty good sale on NDC for a while. I got my black/reds on sale for $47 early this year during that sale you mentioned. Deals can and still are being had on these.
I meant they generally aren’t listed that low by online stores. Outlets only count if you happen to have one nearby and it happens to have what you’re looking for. And I ain’t going around to outlets during coronavirus LOL

USA’s on NDC for $94.48 with CYBER25 code. Finally a decent price

I copped around 11pm last night only to see the price drop this morning. had to hit them for the small price adjust, which they were cool about thankfully.

glad to finally have them.

Back
Top Bottom