Nike Air Max Uptempo Fuse

:x :smh: price $175 :lol:

View media item 373406
View media item 373410
View media item 373412
View media item 373413
View media item 373414
View media item 373419
Nike sending mixed signals with these, a basketball-ready sneaker in a NSW box? If they were serious about making these a modern performance BBall shoe they would have used the 360 zoom bag from the lebron X - the Fuse tech is out a few yrs now not like its new technology its almost time to start a retro fuse line!

Might as well deliver this batch straight to outlets at half that price.

Last edited:
Ya the price is stupid... but if these were all OG colors would people be interested?

I aint gonna lie. Give me og colors and a $125 retail price and i'd try em on at least lol. But like everyone said these were horribly executed and look cheaply made. They seemed rushed and have some unappealing colors. Def something that will be on sale in a few weeks .

Last edited:
If da OGs sat, these had no chance.

You talking about those knockoff quality joints that dropped last year? Those were terrible - they completely stripped the padding/sock-liner and ran some the hardest possible plastic 'leather' on the uppers. Not even worth copping for $40.

whoever designed these should be fired along with the person that approved these to go to production

I got the white and blues from 2005 still. Was one of my favorite shoes in the 90's. Always chose AirMax over Jordan's back in the day :D

Back
Top Bottom