Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Smh. And sold out already! Just woke up to solelink notification and NDC is sold out. This shoe is crazy hard to cop. I don't know what's worse. Fighting bots and shoes literally gone in .0000001 seconds or drops as such that you know nothing about, released at weird times and days with little stock.

Last edited:
Yo I'm legit tight about this "release" ! Thought I was done with being frustrated with sneaker politics in 2012 but this got my blood boiling can't front. Guess it's cause this is a top 5 silhouette for me. But like for real, wtf nike ?!?! For those who scored can someone tell me the production date on these.

PXL_20201013_180500724.jpg

PXL_20201013_180247642.jpg

Brrrruuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh I literally been checking every damn day. They drop them at 3am?!?!?!???

Im legit done. Y’all can have these and every pair of nikes. I quit.

Naw this one got me hot.

From the time wasted waiting on the drop, calls to all these shoe stores, drives to malls, and even Nike customer service and Twitter telling me they know nothing about this shoe.

It would be different if it was a SNKRS drop but this was a GR regular release. Nothing but lies and backdooring from employees at every store including Nike.

I’m legit over Nike after this. 2021 I’m not copping nothing else Nike unless I’m reselling. I can’t beat them so I’ll join them.

Brrrruuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh I literally been checking every damn day. They drop them at 3am?!?!?!???

Im legit done. Y’all can have these and every pair of nikes. I quit.

Wow ... just wow. 3AM though..and they’re gone Nike is really jokes. Crazy thing is I went to sleep at like 250am no BS.

It's to the point where they are making it easier to just walk away. At this point, I don't mind not buying. I'm being real, I got what I need. I've been into kicks for 30+ years, having OGs and retros a couple of times over. I'm speaking for me, but at this point, I'm filling holes in my collection from a personal preference standpoint, but to have to go through this for something I want, I'll let others that came along after me enjoy. The best way to ultimately express your frustration is to stop buying, but know who you are dealing with, but it shouldn't make you feel like the absence of your dollar doesn't matter....it does.

Hit my PM so I can try to assist the thread. I was able to get a pair.. its not a for sure thing but some of us may get lucky and I dont want to dump it here for the reselling lurkers.

I will legit reply to everyone that hits me.. remember not a for sure way but a possible way to try that might help some. This release is total BS.

I wake up at 5am to go to work. I was sitting in the chair drinking coffee trying to decide if i should i go today. Then i hear a ding on my phone. I look at it a notification they dropped on NDC. I look i see a full size run. Put the order in for my sz 14. Used my student discount 20 percent since I work at an university. Good morning. How these are going for $300 plus? Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom