Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I got my shipping confirmation from Foot Locker, but they show as some converse shoes on my email. Weird that the SKU is correct as well as the price I paid.....but the name is wrong. I called customer service and they told me they were coming from a store in Phoenix, so that helps me rest a bit easy being that Barkley played there for a while. I just hope I don’t open up the box Wednesday and see some Cons 😂

I got my shipping confirmation from Foot Locker, but they show as some converse shoes on my email. Weird that the SKU is correct as well as the price I paid.....but the name is wrong. I called customer service and they told me they were coming from a store in Phoenix, so that helps me rest a bit easy being that Barkley played there for a while. I just hope I don’t open up the box Wednesday and see some Cons 😂
Does it show a zip code?

My brother ordered them today in a 10.5 and already got tracking. I ordered a size 12 yesterday and haven’t got tracking yet.

My brother ordered them today in a 10.5 and already got tracking. I ordered a size 12 yesterday and haven’t got tracking yet.
Dang, I went today and they showed up as nothing in the system only to call EastBay as it showed stock and that i have to call the number but they couldnt locate the shoe at all...

I wonder if its just to late to do it or what
The 1st 30 minutes after it was posted on here I called a few spots, most wouldn't even try to check but the ftl in Yonkers was cool and tried and it showed it was available to order. Living in Brooklyn I wasn't taking the trip to Y.O for no damn shoes. The next day I called a few more local spots but the ones that were nice enough to check all said unavailable.
I tried a few more spots today and was told the same unavailable line but it shows up on eastbay. I called eastbay customer service and they said nothing shows in their system. Tired of chasing these shoes at this point. I also had 2 people go instore about an hour after it was posted in here and no dice.

The 1st 30 minutes after it was posted on here I called a few spots, most wouldn't even try to check but the ftl in Yonkers was cool and tried and it showed it was available to order. Living in Brooklyn I wasn't taking the trip to Y.O for no damn shoes. The next day I called a few more local spots but the ones that were nice enough to check all said unavailable.
I tried a few more spots today and was told the same unavailable line but it shows up on eastbay. I called eastbay customer service and they said nothing shows in their system. Tired of chasing these shoes at this point. I also had 2 people go instore about an hour after it was posted in here and no dice.
Damn, just not looking good for me at this point. So did the Yonkers spot let you order over the phone? I was NY to check but no dice

Got shipping confirmation an hour ago! Id still give it a try guys, my brother ordered them earlier today nd got shipping an hour later.

In store has to have a limit just like online. You shouldn't be able to walk in and buy out an entire FSR to sell. That's why shoes like this become such a nightmare to get in store.

I went to the mall the other day and saw 2 dudes with like 5 bags each of kicks and it was mid week when nothing new dropped. Just walking in grabbing any slightly popular shoe and anyone local has to go resale to cop

I would’ve been okay with them having a set release date and time so I can at least attempt to purchase them online but these random drops is out of control

I don’t know if you guys remember, but back in the early 2000’s, a lot of retro Nikes used to release with no release dates. You would look on a magazine and it will have a release date of example, “December 1, 2003”. You would have a time frame of when they come out, but not an exact date like retro Air Jordan’s. It looks like Nike is going back to that again. The only difference is, sneakers weren’t as hyped up as they are now.

I don’t know if you guys remember, but back in the early 2000’s, a lot of retro Nikes used to release with no release dates. You would look on a magazine and it will have a release date of example, “December 1, 2003”. You would have a time frame of when they come out, but not an exact date like retro Air Jordan’s. It looks like Nike is going back to that again. The only difference is, sneakers weren’t as hyped up as they are now.
Agreed, and to add to that think about how many more sneaker stores there are now in which they pretty much release shoes as they please

Back
Top Bottom