Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Damn. Just got shipping email from SP…just knew it was cancelled. Guess we’ll see if they come this week

Could be another week or longer before I get my SP order sitting 20 miles away. "A label was created, yes. The shoes are here. FedEx decides when to pick it up, we don't contact them to make pickups. So probably sometime this week."

"Uh can I just cancel my order and come in and buy it?"

"You can't do that. It's how we get accused of backdooring pairs."

"Ah ok, thanks for absolutely nothing!"

My sp order arrived today, good luck to the rest of y'all.
And of course they didn't double box 🤦🏿‍♂️
Screenshot_20230828_174609_FedEx.jpg

Hey for the peeps that got these in hand. How was the fit tts. I really would like to know because of going through the aftermarket. Do they have any wiggle room in the toes. I have the Lebron 14s, those are a lil tough to put on. Any extra detail would be greatly appreciated.

Hey for the peeps that got these in hand. How was the fit tts. I really would like to know because of going through the aftermarket. Do they have any wiggle room in the toes. I have the Lebron 14s, those are a lil tough to put on. Any extra detail would be greatly appreciated.
TTS is the way to go. They don’t go on like slides, but if you sit down and put them on it’s not difficult. I promise you don’t need any instruction videos. The comments in this thread about how hard they are to get on are way overblown.

TTS is the way to go. They don’t go on like slides, but if you sit down and put them on it’s not difficult. I promise you don’t need any instruction videos. The comments in this thread about how hard they are to get on are way overblown.
This. I’ve never had a hard time putting these on lol.

Everyone foot is different some had an easy time to get on other difficult your best bet go to your local resell shop and try on if you can

This. I’ve never had a hard time putting these on lol.

I don't get it either. Is it because they don't just slide right on? A good tug with the pull tab, and they're on for me.

Back
Top Bottom