Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

IMG_5343.jpeg

Satisfied

Still no word from Shoe Palace I'm expecting a cancelation anytime now. I actually emailed them and asked them what the heck was going on and they replied saying my order is still processing and it takes takes 3-5 days to process.......yea yea whatever. They also took money out of my account which they shouldn't have until they actually shipped. Also checked my local snipes that claimed they wasn't going to get them and came to find out they did. Girl that told me that looked funny when I came in and saw them after she told me they were not getting them more than likely they backdoored them.

Still no word from Shoe Palace I'm expecting a cancelation anytime now. I actually emailed them and asked them what the heck was going on and they replied saying my order is still processing and it takes takes 3-5 days to process.......yea yea whatever. They also took money out of my account which they shouldn't have until they actually shipped. Also checked my local snipes that claimed they wasn't going to get them and came to find out they did. Girl that told me that looked funny when I came in and saw them after she told me they were not getting them more than likely they backdoored them.
anyone know other stores that got them and didn't release online?

Dropped a fsr at 6:51 am est 🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

Dropped a fsr at 6:51 am est 🤦🏿‍♂️

Saw it a little before 7, and there was nothing above a 10. They went quick.

Back
Top Bottom