Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Good to know. Had action at a size 10 after sp mixup. Chose to pass now I’m glad they probably would have been too big

Might have to bite the bullet and go resell for the 12 :smh:
eBay has a code for 10% off. I went the resell route. Hate giving a few extra dollars to resellers, but I’ve wanted these since I was a kid, but never got them. Nostalgia is what always gets me.

I’m happy with my pair. 8.5 randomly popped up on SP last week and just arrived 2 days ago. Box was a bit damaged so they refunded the shipping charge.
IMG_9332.jpeg

I almost want to pop into a shoe store to see if these are in the wild
and i'm avoiding all stores bc if i see them i'll want to buy them lol. i had these when they first came out many many moons ago, such a great shoe. i just know that i'll never wear them.

and i'm avoiding all stores bc if i see them i'll want to buy them lol. i had these when they first came out many many moons ago, such a great shoe. i just know that i'll never wear them.
I'm just curious to see if they are truly gone. I have the 2020 pair and have no interest in these despite the minor changes. Likely, I'll ask a store employee about these and get a shoulder shrug or a blank stare lol.

If you're in NYC, don't even bother
I figured as much. So much savagery here. BUT I have had a couple of lucky moments. When the 08 Penny IIs dropped (Blk/Blue) , they were gone. I went into a footaction a couple of months later, and happed to ask if they had them, and boom, my exact size was there for retail. Completely unexpected. Then when the neon AM95 dropped in '15 I wanna say, I walked into a store in Kings Plaza and they had my size also. Both purchases unplanned and I was just asking to see if they got them in for both instances. I know things like that don't happen like that these days tho, but those were very surprising experiences I had just walking into that terrible *** mall and copping good stuff lol.

I figured as much. So much savagery here. BUT I have had a couple of lucky moments. When the 08 Penny IIs dropped (Blk/Blue) , they were gone. I went into a footaction a couple of months later, and happed to ask if they had them, and boom, my exact size was there for retail. Completely unexpected. Then when the neon AM95 dropped in '15 I wanna say, I walked into a store in Kings Plaza and they had my size also. Both purchases unplanned and I was just asking to see if they got them in for both instances. I know things like that don't happen like that these days tho, but those were very surprising experiences I had just walking into that terrible *** mall and copping good stuff lol.
That happened to me with the gold bullets in 2017. Shot in the dark literally, but you’ll be surprised. Plenty of instances where one off sizes can still be found in stores.

Tried 10.5 .. need an 11. Missed all the links thinking they fit like the White pair. Thanks for consistent sizing nike.

Last edited:
If anyone can find a pair in a size 12.5 or 13 for retail please hit me up. I can't find a pair for ish, without going the notorious "RESELL" route.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Back
Top Bottom