Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

Them gold joints ever making a mass drop in the US? Seems like I can only find a 12 overseas.

delete.

Now I know why people ss IG posts rather than link them online

E3C204D3-8CF2-4732-B206-BD1D504EEBE6.png

IMO, the atmos pair completely ruins the texture and dimension of the silhouette by making the overlays translucent.

It just looks like a shiny mess.

Y’all needa chill... doz gon be heat, ya hurd!

But really, they’re garbage.

These look like something my 6 year old daughter would ask for. These are awful, but we know the hypebeasts will be hard at work pumping these up!

^fsr still sitting on Nike Eu I guess they’re gonna give you some of our allocation (if they do that?)

Saw a US shop post 3/7.

Should’ve known it would happen since i just ordered a pair from an international shop last week :/

Yayy UniGold release for the States :smokin Going to hold out for a discount.

I've been wearing my lagoons a lot, they have a really great fit. Almost no dead space anywhere in the shoe. The felt (synthetic suede) creases like crazy but who cares.

johngotty johngotty lol

come on bro, you know this **** too well to cop these @ full ticket, we talked about this lol

I didn’t pay full ticket ($125 into), which is why i grabbed them. But only b/c the US release looked like it wasn’t happening. Slightly salty but enh lol. At least I’ll be able to double up if these go as cheap as expected.

Back
Top Bottom