Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

It is such an ugly shoe!
peeps nowadays will like and buy everything and anything as long as it is limited, it doesnt matter how ugly they are, nike can bring out next week an all white AM2 light with brown stains what resembles dog poop on them and slap a dog turd logo on the tongue and insole drop some promo on social media and peeps will still buy them and line up for them when they get released, beauty doesnt exist when it comes to limited releases only the numbers that are available for sale thats basically the only thing what counts :smh: :smh:

Very well said. I keep trying to see what everyone sees, but I just can't. They honestly look like something my 6 year old daughter would want, and I would tell her no. I guess if a lot of people focus on these, getting the purples will be easier!

These atmos are over the top but i like that sometimes

i honestly would rather have them drop with no name attached so i could get them on discount

best of luck tho to everybody trying for them no matter what the reason

after i get these i'm ready for the reds

sorry to disappoint you with this post makalani28 makalani28

I guess if a lot of people focus on these
they only focussed on them because they are limited and got the Atmos name attached to them, so that when they wear them or post a pic on their socials and peeps asked about them they can say/post that they are designed by Atmos and they are limited and are inspired by bla bla bla bla bla, when these are available at every finishline in your town nobody wants them and the peeps that still want them are waiting till they hit $70 or below

Is going .5 down a size ok for these? Thats whats available for me at a decent price. Thanks!

Just came in to ask does anyone the MSRP of the short sleeve t shirts? Dont really care for the shoes but like the clothing alot

46CAD6B3-E896-4112-8402-9C68CAD59371.jpeg

359A3C24-EDDB-4220-8FD1-2AF1A31C0C62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom