Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

I slept waiting too long for blue lagoons to go under $100, I can't seem to find a size 6.

threw in black laces to tone em down a bit...
7529C36F-173C-4AE9-AC85-3D31CEEF6F8C.jpeg
This might be the best on foot I've seen yet!

couple of sizes of blue lagoons on Notre on sale for $77.24 USD (current sale price + code WELCOME15) shipped.

patience is a virtue. shout out to everyone who said i could have these for cheaper than $114 a month ago. Getting shoes I want for half off with no hassle feels good man.
Any spirit teals for this price range?

Did anyone buy the atmos track pants? How's the fit?

I buy all my Nike stuff in XL, but these say "loose fit." I don't care if they're loose around the legs, but if the waist is bigger they'll be falling off my *** :lol:

Did anyone buy the atmos track pants? How's the fit?

I buy all my Nike stuff in XL, but these say "loose fit." I don't care if they're loose around the legs, but if the waist is bigger they'll be falling off my *** :lol:

Ordered a bunch of stuff from NDC and paid for overnight, including these.

Fit is exactly as stated. Slightly loose and baggy, but the waist is normal.

I could easily fit a large if I wasn't genetically predisposed to have love handles :frown: 15 years ago I was 6'2" 130 and had love handles. Now I'm 6'3" 195 and I still have love handles. :lol:

How old is that outlet? Wasn’t there when I lived in Houston 4 years ago.
Not old..... opened 2.5 years ago?

Pretty unorganized
Too many shoes

And the quantity is super big
Bigger than Us290, IH45 S, IH45 N

I asked one time
Any Air Jordan retros (tired of finding in that big outlet)
They said not much just some 1s (hybrid 1&5s, 1&10s)

Best I found find are Air Max 2016, LeBron 13 lows, NikeLab Air Max 90 Royal, NikeLab Air Force 1 (Baby Blue & Purple)

Back
Top Bottom