Nike Air Mowabb QS

The 2004s fit long on me so I went half a size down. Does anyone know how the 2021s fit compared to the 2004s?

The 2004s fit long on me so I went half a size down. Does anyone know how the 2021s fit compared to the 2004s?
I don’t have the 2004s but compared to the 2015, they feel a bit more snug. I have a 12 in the 2021 and 11.5 in the 2015 and the 2015 might be longer.

Ordered 2 pair on September 4, size hasn’t even sent me an email confirmation yet

Go to the site and check on the order

They randomly cancelled my order and I didn't get an email or anything, randomly checked on my account on their website because I didn't hear anything from them for like a week

Damn I wish I could come up on a pair of Gravity Purple Mowabbs for retail.
This shoe is so gangsta hiking.
Went scouting the mall for a pair today… no one has them! An Employee in Finishline had no idea what Mowabbs are!!! I’m like… what you working in the sneaker game for? Go sell Lawnmowers or Washing Machines b. :stoneface:

I wish I had the money to buy all three!! The purple, the birchs & the twines! 🔥🔥 I really, really, reeeeaaally want all 3 of these, they’re so adventurous! 🏕⛺🪵🌳🦌 I ♥ Mowabbs! Girls in Mowabbs are a force to be reckoned with🔥 Every Girl should have a Mowabb!!

I love the swooshes, the tabs & the huarache logo. The huarache logo is one of Nike’s greatest logos!

80AC3A9B-CDA2-46A4-85BB-2934110348F6.gif

Damn I wish I could come up on a pair of Gravity Purple Mowabbs for retail.
This shoe is so gangsta hiking.
Went scouting the mall for a pair today… no one has them! An Employee in Finishline had no idea what Mowabbs are!!! I’m like… what you working in the sneaker game for? Go sell Lawnmowers or Washing Machines b. :stoneface:

I wish I had the money to buy all three!! The purple, the birchs & the twines! 🔥🔥 I really, really, reeeeaaally want all 3 of these, they’re so adventurous! 🏕⛺🪵🌳🦌 I ♥ Mowabbs! Girls in Mowabbs are a force to be reckoned with🔥 Every Girl should have a Mowabb!!

I love the swooshes, the tabs & the huarache logo. The huarache logo is one of Nike’s greatest logos!

Though I can’t agree with everything here (swooshes and tabs), I had the same experience during the last Rattan/Birch release at a big Footlocker.

Asked an employee who never heard of them, then he went to the Store Manager, and he was also clueless to Mowabbs. I figured this was more a Nikestore type shoe anyway, but still thought I’d ask 🤷🏾‍♂️

Birch?

Edit: KITH has 10.5 if you’re still looking.
Thanks. I think I need to turn on notifications so that I can receive something to my phone when these kinds of responses come up. I will keep the patience and hope to score a 10.5 No way I am paying resell.

I wanted to get the 2021 Mowabb to compare the Peg Trail 2 sole. Damn that forefoot Swoosh! Lol

8FD12307-DB47-4211-8A17-1888166D7FA1.jpeg

I’ll admit that I do like the heel tabs though!

They're already in GOVRN's possession. I absolutely LOVED how the Rattan Birch cw turned out that I wanted to sent the Trail End Browns (DS) too! The PegTrail2 sole undoubtedly makes them more functional and more comfy.

They're already in GOVRN's possession. I absolutely LOVED how the Rattan Birch cw turned out that I wanted to sent the Trail End Browns (DS) too! The PegTrail2 sole undoubtedly makes them more functional and more comfy.

are you going to actually be hiking in them though? even if so, i feel like there’s better options to choose from

like i’ve said before, you’re free to do whatever you want with your shoes and what makes you happy, but i just don’t think the mowabb swap works especially knowing we prob won’t get another proper retro of these any time soon

are you going to actually be hiking in them though? even if so, i feel like there’s better options to choose from

like i’ve said before, you’re free to do whatever you want with your shoes and what makes you happy, but i just don’t think the mowabb swap works especially knowing we prob won’t get another proper retro of these any time soon

Mostly casual. However, after more wears, they’ll have duties for light trail runs / recovery runs (8’30” and slower paces).

Back
Top Bottom