Nike Air Mowabb QS

If I could scoop up another Limestone cw as a sole donor, I'd get these done!

Mowabb - Twine+.jpg

Anyone got the new Trail Ends in person?

OGs look more yellow on the collar/orange/different browns on upper/purple and the new ones just got the purple and orange, less contrasting browns. Was ready to cop till I saw a pic of the OGs

Last edited:
Man I want to buy these so bad but I just can’t. I don’t expect a retro to be 1:1 to the original, but these are just a completely different shoe aesthetically. I’ll cop when Nike gets it right in a few years.
Same here. Mowabb is in my top 5 but I just couldn’t either.

I shared this in the ACG thread but surprisingly no comments. It appears there are 5 item numbers for the ACG Mada retro.

Nike Air Mada
DM3004-200 145.00€
DM3004-001 145.00€
DM3004-002 145.00€

ACG Air Mada 130.00€
Bison / Black - Hyper Crimson - Total Orange
DO9332-200

ACG Air Mada 130.00€
Light Bone / Black - Celery - Desert Moss
DO9332-001

^Checked the product codes when i saw them, but could make no response since no images showed up at that time. So, ACG Mada is cheaper?? And no mid or hi? WTF is Nike doing w/ all those colorways??? Either the case is, we should discuss em on ACG thread tho.

^Checked the product codes when i saw them, but could make no response since no images showed up at that time. So, ACG Mada is cheaper?? And no mid or hi? WTF is Nike doing w/ all those colorways??? Either the case is, we should discuss em on ACG thread tho.

Yeah I put that info on the ACG thread and no one commented or even likes the post. Not sure why. 🤔

I figure the Mowabb thread at least has people interested in ACG retros so I came here.

I think the cheaper one is the low and the three that cost more are the mid.

^ You’ve got to understand it’d probably require some kind of image(s) or so if you are expecting the reactions from the other members. I mean, there were ppl including myself that responded after seeing all blacks posted on there, but I seriously couldn’t think of making any comments after learning the product codes you’ve posted at first can only redirect me to noirforce’s pages that don’t show any pictures…

BTW, since there’s still some snow left on the streets, wearing mostly black Mowabb w/ previous season’s Smith Summit Cargo. Pretty comfortable coz I’m wearing very thick socks since it’s cold out there & size 9 felt kind of big (my tts is 8.5), but it still slips on the ice tho… And the last thing I’ve gotta mention is…, these tabs are actually helpful to put them on when wearing thick socks. I’d probably need to untie the laces a bit if the tabs aren’t there.
FF4B76A6-B11D-46F0-8BB8-BCD6887DA346.jpeg

Yeah I was bummed about the pull tabs and the loose collar, but after getting a pair, I’m actually in favour of them. My pair from 2004 ripped because of how tight the collar was.

If anyone should be mad about anything regarding the retros, it’s the fact that they’re nubuck instead of leather.

I'm enjoying my pair . Didn't have a chance to scoop the 2015 and I highly doubt Nike will release these anytime soon. My mom was dating a dope boy way back during the OG release days and he had all the colors in these.... Probably the first pair of kicks I wanted based off seeing somebody else wearing them .. he ended up doing 20 years ...

So wearing them now to me is like consolation prize to myself for making it this far...

These are better executed than the Mowabbs. They have a leather upper! Such a shame.

EAD4E2F4-9E0C-4469-8DD8-83738DCD3758.jpeg
Want these more than the ruined Mowabbs hahaha. Also these remind me of the Mowabb Huaraches I had in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom