Nike Air Mowabb QS

UNDSed the 2015 X Pegasus Trail 2 (by GOVRN) swap for work today.

2BB63A06-7000-4C2C-86CF-2E73C6BEA205.jpeg

I know most are purists in here, but I absolutely LOVE this combo! The sole is compromised of full React. This iteration of a React-based sole is the most plush/bouncy, IMO. I’ll be sending out my Trail End Browns to get the same treatment soon.

UNDSed the 2015 X Pegasus Trail 2 (by GOVRN) swap for work today.

2BB63A06-7000-4C2C-86CF-2E73C6BEA205.jpeg

I know most are purists in here, but I absolutely LOVE this combo! The sole is compromised of full React. This iteration of a React-based sole is the most plush/bouncy, IMO. I’ll be sending out my Trail End Browns to get the same treatment soon.

usually you your swaps choices are done well, but i honestly wouldve left these mowabbs as is

should have done it on these most recent pairs instead imo but at the end of the day if you're happy with the kicks, then that's all that matters

usually you your swaps choices are done well, but i honestly wouldve left these mowabbs as is

should have done it on these most recent pairs instead imo but at the end of the day if you're happy with the kicks, then that's all that matters

I’m couldn’t be more pleased about them. They were my favorite swap from my most recent batch. I love them so much that I’ll be sending out my DS Trail End Browns to get the same swap soon.

I would’ve loved to give the same treatment to the 2021 retros, but their FF swooshes scrapped the idea :/

37D98C61-ADD8-4032-A702-3A03DB4C61BD.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥 I’m liking these a lot bacon collar and all :lol:

Now I just need the Rattan/Birches in a 13-14….

thought i would be good with just the birches, but keep seeing pics of the purple pair and they aren't bad.
trying to hold off for the brown/purple one that should come out instead but idk tempting

I guess the new tech for the new consumers is a flop. So I guess it’s just us old heads that wanted no new “tech” is the ones that are supposed to buy them? Smh.

These seem to be sold out everywhere in non bae sizes so somebody wanted them. Maybe just old heads and resellers.

These seem to be sold out everywhere in non bae sizes so somebody wanted them. Maybe just old heads and resellers.
My post was in regards to the nike draw with heads not getting selected but then hella sizes posted on nike after the draw then were quickly taken down. I think it’s nike really playing games to build up hype.
but that’s just IMO.

Seems like twines moved better. Wonder if that’s because less numbers? Or everyone figured they’d be easier so tried for those first?

or was it people like me who have the 2015 rattan so went for twines since it was the first retro?

morning a combo of all 3?! The madness!!

Seems like twines moved better. Wonder if that’s because less numbers? Or everyone figured they’d be easier so tried for those first?

or was it people like me who have the 2015 rattan so went for twines since it was the first retro?

morning a combo of all 3?! The madness!!
I have the 15’s. I wouldn’t have bought the birches even if I didn’t. Something about them bothers me this time around. Enough to pass. But I was able to get the gravity purple and the twines. Going to modify them like one of the previous nters to look closer to the og. Also have the Olivia Kim’s. My collection is complete IMO 🙏🔥

I wanted all these, but I passed... not down with nike hoops and wasnt with the schenanigans

Didnt know they would drop all over the place... glad alot of yall got to cop

I hit on a few raffles That I didn’t think I won… one I got cancelled but I may have a few Twine 10.5’s to oop for someone… drop me line if you’re looking for that size and I’m happy to pass along for the retail cost.

Twines in good sizes are still available here:

Back
Top Bottom