Nike Air Pegasus 91 - Spring 2011 (PICS)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Yeah, I had the OG Teal joints like 5 years ago and ended up selling them cause I was just afraid they'd crumble. I loved the shoe though, so I'm glad to see a retro. Perfect type of kicks to wear when you don't want to have to worry about your sneakers, but everytime you look down, you like what you see. (pause)

Couldn't have said it better, I had those and a purple color way, neither was wearable so happy to see these getting the retro treatment

I like them but, my closet is full and there's other sneakers in mind. Maybe I'll give my brother a style to run with lol.

I like them but, my closet is full and there's other sneakers in mind. Maybe I'll give my brother a style to run with lol.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I used the Pegasus '91 for an elementary school project. I sliced it lengthwise so it opens up to reveal a small cave with lego inhabitants. My mom was PISSED.

Haha that's awesome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I used the Pegasus '91 for an elementary school project. I sliced it lengthwise so it opens up to reveal a small cave with lego inhabitants. My mom was PISSED.

Haha that's awesome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll pay retail for the teals without thinking twice......then maybe another pair from the outlets when they hit. I dont buy many doubles either.

I'll pay retail for the teals without thinking twice......then maybe another pair from the outlets when they hit. I dont buy many doubles either.

as with ANY nike retro these days, I will reserve judgment until I see what actually comes out of the factory. as for the model, it's a winner. but if it gets butchered, well...

as with ANY nike retro these days, I will reserve judgment until I see what actually comes out of the factory. as for the model, it's a winner. but if it gets butchered, well...

Back
Top Bottom