Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Missed Peg36 NOP. Since the online store (one and only) has been shut down, are there any ways to get NOP merchandises?

Missed Peg36 NOP. Since the online store (one and only) has been shut down, are there any ways to get NOP merchandises?
Same here. I’ve been keeping an eye out on places like ebay or poshmark for NOP gear.... I havent seen any of the NOP white and black peg 36s anywhere unfortunately.

not sure where this belong since i am not sure what it is.... nike vapor?

1580132866803.png

1580132877713.png

1580132906004.png

but it says engineered for speed?

i dont play golf but it doesnt seem to make sense...

NIKE VAPOR EDGE TURF
CD0086 $80.00
OFFER DATE: 04/01/20
The Nike Vapor Edge Turf shoe is built for speed and quickness on a turf surface. Featuring a foam midsole and grippy triangular-patterned rubber outsole, this turf iteration of the popular Vapor line will help you leave your competition in the dust.

VAPOR EDGE TURF.jpg

interesting takedown model but i am still confused, it should waterproof/weatherproof and advertised as a trail model instead

that makes sense, the upper does look like those type of material they use to grip the ball or something

nike needs to use other words for their line, they got "vapor" on running, golf, tennis, lacrosse, swimming, soccer, casual, etc... and allover their clothing lines too

zoom rival 2

1580753936428.png

1580753947510.png

1580753962038.png

Are we going to get these in the U.S.? No one has them. RW states that they have no indication that they will carry them. NDC doesn't have them. I'm currently in London and RW-EU has them...but not the color I want and size that I need. Nike London has the other Hakone shoes in the Oxford Street store...but not these.

Since Nike ditched the Zoom Elite, there's a void for me in the not-as-heavy-as-the-Peg-and-not-the-Zoom-Fly sector. I want a daily shoe like the Elite and I don't feel like waiting for the new Pegasus to come out.

its the takedown version but US should get them, the rival 1s were at jc penney, zappos, dsw, etc... so i dont see why this one wouldnt hit those same stores eventually

The zoomx and react portions of my Pegasus Turbo 1/OG soles are separating on both shoes. Granted it's been 1.5-2 years of regular walking in them, but I'm still super disappointed.

The zoomx and react portions of my Pegasus Turbo 1/OG soles are separating on both shoes. Granted it's been 1.5-2 years of regular walking in them, but I'm still super disappointed.
TBH surprised they lasted that long, I ran for like a few months in mine then used them as a casual shoe and was as careful as I could be and they still delaminated after less than a year...

Are we going to get these in the U.S.? No one has them. RW states that they have no indication that they will carry them. NDC doesn't have them. I'm currently in London and RW-EU has them...but not the color I want and size that I need. Nike London has the other Hakone shoes in the Oxford Street store...but not these.

Since Nike ditched the Zoom Elite, there's a void for me in the not-as-heavy-as-the-Peg-and-not-the-Zoom-Fly sector. I want a daily shoe like the Elite and I don't feel like waiting for the new Pegasus to come out.
its the takedown version but US should get them, the rival 1s were at jc penney, zappos, dsw, etc... so i dont see why this one wouldnt hit those same stores eventually

What they said fr. Nike is gonna sell it as their budget option for department stores and budget shoe stores.

Back
Top Bottom