Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Thanks @modus47 and @nuclear90 for your replies. here are some photos, just saw you asked for inner tag and i forgot to take it, will post it later. 

This is rampant speculation on my part since I am not in the know on Nike, but based on how they are releasing shoes these days, I would think they might even show up on NDC as an ID before the general color ways release (33s might show up at other sites first though).  Nike has been releasing IDs right away with almost every shoe these days, if not before.
Thanks @dragicon

I've got an all volt pair of 32 IDs waiting in cart, but will hold off if the 33s are coming out on ID. Need a marathon shoe for the summer.  The new double zoom sole looks super comfy. 

Those look FAST! They look like a beefier Streak. I still favor the 8s though...

Last edited:
Personally, I don't mind the thin tongue. My only complaint is the outsole color. I wish they colorblocked these like the 8s by highlighting the front portion of the outsole and not just on the midsole.

Does anyone have info on men colorways for the nike zoom all out flyknit. And little bit of topic have anyone heard any info on a release time frame for the nike lunarepic flyknit lows

Last edited:
So far there haven't been any mens colorways shown for the zoom all out. And some websites are saying the lunar epic lows are coming in the fall.

I just received the Peg 33s from Nike for testing today.

The June release date is interesting.

I'll give 'em a 10 miler tomorrow

This is rampant speculation on my part since I am not in the know on Nike, but based on how they are releasing shoes these days, I would think they might even show up on NDC as an ID before the general color ways release (33s might show up at other sites first though).  Nike has been releasing IDs right away with almost every shoe these days, if not before.
Without going into the specifics, looking at my testers, ID 33s will be released.

The upper material on my testers is something I've never seen on a Nike running model (or on any other brand for that matter).

It's not revolutionary at all, just something new I guess. I do like its simplicity. 

Edit: after receiving the email instructions and a little research, I stand corrected. The upper material is not new, Nike already uses it as a sub-option for varying models. 

Last edited:
faster - that's the idea behind the elite 9's since the peg 33s are getting forefoot zoom air.  peg 33 will the true trainer, mean to occupy the current space covered by the peg 32s and elite 8s while the elite 9s will try to get a faster feel, like when they originally came out 10+ years ago as a lightweight trainer/beefier flat.

So... Since the peg33 will be equipped with forefoot and heel Zoom, what's going to happen to the Vomero line?

So... Since the peg33 will be equipped with forefoot and heel Zoom, what's going to happen to the Vomero line?

I think the Vomero may stick around and still remain as the enhanced version of the Pegasus to handle the longer runs since Lunarlon is on the Vomero line itself.

View media item 2020086
View media item 2020087
Well, there’s the Nike Zoom Pegasus 33 Shield, part of the Swoosh’s annual winter-weather Shield Collection. Here the Peg 33’s engineered mesh toe minimizes the perforations, and a weather-resistant H20 Repel finishes the entire upper, locking out moisture even in a downpour. For added visibility — gets awfully dark awfully early come winter — reflective silver is used on the Swoosh and laces.

@nuclear90  see what @RFX45  just posted.

this might just be me, i've always kind of viewed the vomero as the big, cushy brother to the pegasus because they're both neutral shoes (no medial posting), so this isn't really a change, at least in my opinion (other than the fact that the peg will now have forefoot zoom air).

odyssey/structure are the same thing - both are support shoes (have medial posting) but the odyssey is a more built up/cushioned version.

vomero:tongue:egasus as odyssey:structure.

@nuclear90
 see what @RFX45
 just posted.

this might just be me, i've always kind of viewed the vomero as the big, cushy brother to the pegasus because they're both neutral shoes (no medial posting), so this isn't really a change, at least in my opinion (other than the fact that the peg will now have forefoot zoom air).

odyssey/structure are the same thing - both are support shoes (have medial posting) but the odyssey is a more built up/cushioned version.

vomero:tongue:egasus as odyssey:structure.

Best way to put it, basically. I'd say the Vomero is the younger but bigger brother of the Pegasus. It's beefed up and it's made to handle the longer runs. Coming from someone who's ran in both the Pegasus and Vomero, the Vomero is made for the slower runs that keeps you going in terms of distance. The Pegasus may support your longer runs (like the Vomero may support your fast runs), but not as greatly as a shoe like the Vomero. In return, you do get that extra support for speed.

Back
Top Bottom