Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I'm not one to wear running shoes with a lot of support, but these Structures worked well for me. I think it's their cw and the forefoot Zoom that won me over...
View media item 2093085

Last edited:
I'm not one to wear running shoes with a lot of support, but these Structures worked well for me. I think it's their cw and the forefoot Zoom that won me over...
These are a great pair.  I normally need more stability than Nike provides, but these are good for the treadmill. 

I have the 33 and really enjoy running in them. The forefoot zoom is a major improvement. I have an older pair of the 32 that I can't run in anymore as they feel flat compared to the 33. I'd definitely recommend if you like the Pegasus or Zoom Elite.

I have the 33 and really enjoy running in them. The forefoot zoom is a major improvement. I have an older pair of the 32 that I can't run in anymore as they feel flat compared to the 33. I'd definitely recommend if you like the Pegasus or Zoom Elite.

Thanks. I really like my Peg 32. The only thing missing is forefoot zoom, and the 33's have it. No brainer for me.

Zoom Streak Flyknit. IIRC, they have Zoom in the heel.

Whats the details on these? Love flyknit
Yep! A Flyknit version of the Zoom Streak 6. Currently only available to their Olympians/star athletes, to my knowledge (the Olympic kits featured them on Allyson Felix). No release date scheduled yet for public release, but probably sometime after August, would be my guess. Zoom is in the heel, with a pebax midfoot shank for energy return. Really wish they'd make a racing flat with Zoom in the forefoot, besides the Flyknit Racer (I didn't find it to have great lockdown for sprinting).

I tried running in the Peg30s last year. They're super soft, but I also thought they felt flat, especially in the forefoot. I just wear them (Pegs) for casual wear nowadays. I definitely prefer the Zoom Air in the forefoot (i.e. Vomero 10, Structure 19 and FK Racers) for Nike Running, as I'm a mid-to-forefoot striker.

Regarding the Peg33... it's essentially a "watered down" Vomero, correct?

Last edited:
I tried running in the Peg30s last year. They're super soft, but I also thought they felt flat, especially in the forefoot. I just wear them (Pegs) for casual wear nowadays. I definitely prefer the Zoom Air in the forefoot (i.e. Vomero 10, Structure 19 and FK Racers) for Nike Running, as I'm a mid-to-forefoot striker.

Regarding the Peg33... it's essentially a "watered down" Vomero, correct?
That's what I took the Peg 33 to be, I tried them on today along with the Vomero 10/11 & the Peg33 did have a noticeable difference. To me they were lighter, I could feel the zoom in the forefoot more but also feel the flatness of the pegasus forefoot. The Vomero 11 definitely was more comfortable in terms of softness within my step...however when I run I don't really want that extra soft feel because I need a little something to propel me into my next stride. With that said the Vomero 10 was probably the better shoe for me, they did remind me of an upgraded Peg33 though for slightly longer distance runs.

idk if that helped any, I'm likely going to order some Vomero 10s though to run in now given their price compared to Peg33s...really would like a forefoot zoom racing shoe that's not a flyknit racer(don't like for running) or the zoom all out flyknit

There's going to be a newly designed Flyknit Racer (2?)...

I didn't respond in the racer thread as I didn't want it to blow up, but there is some speculation that instead of a new racer model, that the new style code is more of an HTM or limited shoe.

When does the Zoom Streak Flyknit drop?

Yep! A Flyknit version of the Zoom Streak 6. Currently only available to their Olympians/star athletes, to my knowledge (the Olympic kits featured them on Allyson Felix). No release date scheduled yet for public release, but probably sometime after August, would be my guess. Zoom is in the heel, with a pebax midfoot shank for energy return. Really wish they'd make a racing flat with Zoom in the forefoot, besides the Flyknit Racer (I didn't find it to have great lockdown for sprinting).

I wish they made a Flyknit Odyssey

I wouldn't mind seeing that either. But I love the first Odysseys and may pick up another pair or 2 as the price drops. Looking forward to trying the Odyssey 2s as well as soon as I see a colorway that is a bit more appealing to me than what is out so far. I am so happy Nike has finally gotten back to a top notch stability shoe. I thought the brief LunarEclipse line was awful for stability even though it was promoted as a high end stability shoe.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing that either. But I love the first Odysseys and may pick up another pair or 2 as the price drops. Looking forward to trying the Odyssey 2s as well as soon as I see a colorway that is a bit more appealing to me than what is out so far. I am so happy Nike has finally gotten back to a top notch stability shoe. I thought the brief LunarEclipse line was awful for stability even though it was promoted as a high end stability shoe.

Wow so the odyssey is a good stability shoe? I'll have to try it out. Nike has always been lacking in stability.

Wow so the odyssey is a good stability shoe? I'll have to try it out. Nike has always been lacking in stability.

I'd definitely say they are by far Nike's best stability shoe since the Equalons. I'd say for sure the Odyssey now competes pretty well with top of the line stability stuff from other brands even though Nike may still be slightly behind them.

The Structure 18 was a return to form for Nike, as well. Although I would argue that 90-95% of people don't need as much stability as they think they do.

Awesome. I'm going to grab a pair of the Odyssey 2s when the price is right.  Looks a lot sleeker than the 1 and I need more stability than the Structure provides.  Thanks fellas.

Back
Top Bottom