Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Yep. The front and back air might be too much. Might not. Won’t know yet but they def look better then the 37/38s
"Might be too much"?
You know the Peg 34 had heel and forefoot zoom too?
To us who had them know its not too much. That was my fav Peg

880555-404-106.jpg

news.nike.com/news/nike-pegasus-turbo-next-nature-official-images-release-date

Cut and paste this...for some reason the direct link takes you to clearance.

$150 is a great price considering where shoe prices are at nowadays, inflation and also the fact that the original turbos were $180. i'll for sure be in for a pair when they drop

Prefer the 38 over the 39 aesthetically. Still want a pair of streakflys wish they would launch more colors of them

I just bought a pair of 39s yesterday. I live in Asia and they are widely available in HK, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan & China (I assume) at the moment.

Only the all white color way for men, women have the 3 launch colors I remember seeing from the Nike China promo material. Even the Nike store here was shocked to get them when the did. I was told they got the shipment + all the store displays completely unexpectedly. I also noticed Infinity 3s and Invincible 2s (red color way only) were available.

Did my first run in them this morning, 15k , on a route I've done hundreds of times in peg 37/38s.

Already the forefoot airbag is giving me issues on my right foot, similar to what I had with 2 pairs of 38s (out of 4 pairs total). It has a feeling like the bag has deflated already. Though feeling it with my fingers it's not. I also got a hotspot from it too (I'm a forefoot striker). Left foot felt great. This is my problem with my last 4 pairs of Pegs (I went through 9 pairs of Peg 37s/38s, 2700kms+ total), one feels fine, the other felt broken. No different with the 39s it seems.

The 39 feels more substantial underfoot. The 37/38 felt minimal like a Next%, as far as contact patch and nimbleness. It is why I liked them so much and put up with the forefoot airbag issues. The 39s don't feel as clunky as the invincible or odd as Infinitys...it's actually reassuring as a daily trainer, just feels like a little bit more shoe and less aggressive. It feels nice. I know one of the criticisms of the 37/38 was it was too aggressive and lost some of the all around nature of the 36s and earlier. I'm not going to say the 39 feels as versatile as the 36 felt, but it is headed more in that direction now it seems.

The upper is very breathable, not Streakfly breathable, but not the foot coffin that 37s and especially the 38 were. It's already in the mid to upper 70Fs, with humidity, where I live

The React feels softer in durometer, like ALOT softer (ZoomX like squish), and the rear airbag makes the heel extra soft. I'm not sure how much heel strikers will like this. The react also feels softer underfoot, like how it felt prior with 50+kms on it.

I ran my 15k faster today than the last time I did it in peg 38s (last week)...

The peg 39 pairs nicely with the Streakfly. It is why I'm happy they made the shoe feel more substantial. The streakfly is the new aggressive fast/nimble trainer. The Invisible is the over cushioned and smooth tank. The peg 39 fits directly between them now.

I'm going to go pick up another pair tomorrow and see if I can troubleshoot the airbag issues somehow. I love Pegs when they feel good, the 38 was a special and frustrating shoe for me... I expect the 39 to be more of the same, sadly,

If Nike replaced the airbags with ZoomX foam, even the recycled stuff, this shoe would be heaven. I get that part of the DNA for the Peg is "air"... but man, it's so frustrating not to have a non ZoomX foam only daily trainer (The Infinity is not it for me, stupid heel clip). I actually have been running in my Streakflys as a daily trainer and loving their simplicity.

Added some pictures, for proof and it's a good looking shoe. I usually don't like white running shoes... but this one works. Side-by-side to the Winkle, it looks better, you can tell it has better materials and is less bulky.

Attachments

• IMG_4902.png
    IMG_4902.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,406
  • IMG_4903.png
    IMG_4903.png
    2 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4904.png
    IMG_4904.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_4905.png
    IMG_4905.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 295
Last edited:
I just bought a pair of 39s yesterday. I live in Asia and they are widely available in HK, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan & China (I assume) at the moment.

Only the all white color way for men, women have the 3 launch colors I remember seeing from the Nike China promo material. Even the Nike store here was shocked to get them when the did. I was told they got the shipment + all the store displays completely unexpectedly. I also noticed Infinity 3s and Invincible 2s (red color way only) were available.

Did my first run in them this morning, 15k , on a route I've done hundreds of times in peg 37/38s.

Already the forefoot airbag is giving me issues on my right foot, similar to what I had with 2 pairs of 38s (out of 4 pairs total). It has a feeling like the bag has deflated already. Though feeling it with my fingers it's not. I also got a hotspot from it too (I'm a forefoot striker). Left foot felt great. This is my problem with my last 4 pairs of Pegs (I went through 9 pairs of Peg 37s/38s, 2700kms+ total), one feels fine, the other felt broken. No different with the 39s it seems.

The 39 feels more substantial underfoot. The 37/38 felt minimal like a Next%, as far as contact patch and nimbleness. It is why I liked them so much and put up with the forefoot airbag issues. The 39s don't feel as clunky as the invincible or odd as Infinitys...it's actually reassuring as a daily trainer, just feels like a little bit more shoe and less aggressive. It feels nice. I know one of the criticisms of the 37/38 was it was too aggressive and lost some of the all around nature of the 36s and earlier. I'm not going to say the 39 feels as versatile as the 36 felt, but it is headed more in that direction now it seems.

The upper is very breathable, not Streakfly breathable, but not the foot coffin that 37s and especially the 38 were. It's already in the mid to upper 70Fs, with humidity, where I live

The React feels softer in durometer, like ALOT softer (ZoomX like squish), and the rear airbag makes the heel extra soft. I'm not sure how much heel strikers will like this. The react also feels softer underfoot, like how it felt prior with 50+kms on it.

I ran my 15k faster today than the last time I did it in peg 38s (last week)...

The peg 39 pairs nicely with the Streakfly. It is why I'm happy they made the shoe feel more substantial. The streakfly is the new aggressive fast/nimble trainer. The Invisible is the over cushioned and smooth tank. The peg 39 fits directly between them now.

I'm going to go pick up another pair tomorrow and see if I can troubleshoot the airbag issues somehow. I love Pegs when they feel good, the 38 was a special and frustrating shoe for me... I expect the 39 to be more of the same, sadly,

If Nike replaced the airbags with ZoomX foam, even the recycled stuff, this shoe would be heaven. I get that part of the DNA for the Peg is "air"... but man, it's so frustrating not to have a non ZoomX foam only daily trainer (The Infinity is not it for me, stupid heel clip). I actually have been running in my Streakflys as a daily trainer and loving their simplicity.

appreciate the thorough first impressions, changes made to the 39 sound promising.

would you say the react midsole requires a bit of a break in period like it did with the 38? for me, i always felt that most shoes with react took a few runs to break in and got better over time

appreciate the thorough first impressions, changes made to the 39 sound promising.

would you say the react midsole requires a bit of a break in period like it did with the 38? for me, i always felt that most shoes with react took a few runs to break in and got better over time
No, that was what I was trying to point out with the softness of the react in this shoe. I agree, react needed 10-50k to break in, depending on the shoe. These felt like broken in Peg 37/38s out of the box. It was a nice feeling. I'll update when I hit 50k and see if they now feel too soft.

The foam feels like the React in the Peg Trail 3s, which I know many people liked.

It was also 73F for my run today, which is "cool" weather here this time of year... so the temp was a good range to feel softness. I spent many years running in react in Northeastern US winter... bricks for sure.

Last edited:
No, that was what I was trying to point out with the softness of the react in this shoe. I agree, react needed 10-50k to break in, depending on the shoe. These felt like broken in Peg 37/38s out of the box. It was a nice feeling. I'll update when I hit 50k and see if they now feel too soft.

The foam feels like the React in the Peg Trail 2/3s, which I know many people liked.

It was also 73F for my run today, which is "cool" weather here this time of year... so the temp was a good range to feel softness. I spent many years running in react in Northeastern US winter... bricks for sure.
Are the Winflo 9's available in asia? If so do you know what tech theyre using?

Women's Nike ZoomX Zegama
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Men's Nike ZoomX Zegama
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

MADE FOR THE GRIMY AND GRITTY
Navigate the up and downs of uncompromising terrain with the Nike ZoomX Zegama Trail. Developed with greater grip and stability, it helps reduce fatigue and shields you from jarring, abrupt impact, so that you can keep climbing and reach greater personal heights when the going gets grimy and gritty. Whether it's challenging, rocky landscape going uphill or a steep, slick decline down a treacherous trail, feel confident when you decide to off-road it.

Greater Support For Longer
Lightweight Nike Zoom X midsole combines with increased stack heights to provide more protection during extended stretches of running.
Confident In All Terrains
A deeper, diverse lug pattern highlighted with greater spacing gives greater traction for more technical terrains.
Feel Secure On Any Surface
An engineered mesh upper and internal heel construction provide stability for all different trail variations as well as better breathability and drainage.

Ankle gaitor around the ankle limits trail debris.
Protective skins stretch across the toe for extra durability.

think you've been waiting for these illustrayt illustrayt like myself along with the new peg trail 4 gtx too

Back
Top Bottom