Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

winflo 9

1655573887903.jpeg

1655573904520.jpeg

1655573942540.jpeg

Saw Spanish and Italian accounts on Twitter peg the Zegama for the 21st July. Hope UK release is then too, or preferably before. I need them.

Saw Spanish and Italian accounts on Twitter peg the Zegama for the 21st July. Hope UK release is then too, or preferably before. I need them.

i’ve seen a lot more stuff on instagram with people having pairs and testing them in europe so think that date is pretty accurate for the folks in europe and us in the states might have to wait a bit longer

would’ve been cool if all the new nike trail stuff or really from all brands could’ve dropped this week with western states going on

I think we’re see the Ultrafly this year, seeing the video on ig it basically looks production ready

Hoping so anyway 😂

I think we’re see the Ultrafly this year, seeing the video on ig it basically looks production ready

Hoping so anyway 😂

think some also have those already in for testing, so it would be cool for a late end of year release, but id highly doubt it since they gotta have something big for next year i feel

Yep I saw! Going to buy that launch colorway soon and sell off my Vomero 16s. I miss React. I don't have any shoes with React now haha.

I might pick up the Inifinity React 3. I skipped the 2, but the first Infinity React was the best I had run for daily miles. I haven’t run in them in a long time but I’m sure they probably still have a little life left in them.

E9812A19-8075-4427-BD14-803EA832A575.png

The first Epic React was a close second.

I might pick up the Inifinity React 3. I skipped the 2, but the first Infinity React was the best I had run for daily miles. I haven’t run in them in a long time but I’m sure they probably still have a little life left in them.

E9812A19-8075-4427-BD14-803EA832A575.png

The first Epic React was a close second.
Jesus - 908 miles in the same pair?!?!

Jesus - 908 miles in the same pair?!?!

In the same pair indeed. I was just as surprised. The Infinity Run really changed the game for me. I felt no give and the shoe held together. It was my workhorse.

I made the Invincible Run my workhorse over the last year and loved the initial plushness of it. Over time though I feel it gets stale and the stack is slightly too high for daily training. Which brings me back to the Pegasus and Infinity Run.

I ordered the all white Peg39. Looking forward to trying them out next week.

1smartalec 1smartalec - damn, that's crazy! I was actually just gonna get a pair of Pegasus 39s for some walking/travel shoes. This is kinda embarrassing to say, but I'm hoping that after my first check-up in YEARS (that's the embarrassing part), I can hopefully see what my options are for getting back into running since I deal with knee pain from running. Probably guessing that I'll have no choice but to lay off of it. Would love to use the Pegasus 39s for running.

Back
Top Bottom