Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

probably the one with the silver swoosh, might just be eastbay editing of the pic

NDC colorway is: Bright Crimson/Gym Red/Football Grey/Gridiron

looks like eastbay decided to remove the "football grey" colorway on the list

i guess we'll find out when your order arrives :lol:

Running Warehouse:

upload_2018-5-17_9-46-42.png

And JackRabbit (a combo of the two?????):

upload_2018-5-17_9-47-2.png

Eastbay has been notorious putting wrong picture or outdated pic on their product page.

I like the mini swoosh version. The less branding, the better for me.

The mini-Swoosh one is the WOMEN'S (I know :frown:) Premium Pegasus 35s posted a few pages back. Slated for 5/31.

I'm confused by the Bright Crimson CW. Most everywhere (Nike, RW, Roadrunner, etc.) show the Bright Crimson with a Silver swoowsh and undertone on the upper. In most of the video reviews I've seen, the swoosh is black or dark navy and the undertone on the upper is the same. So which is it? Eastbay has the one with the black swoosh and undertone, so I ordered from there since I like that look better. Curious if mine are gonna show up with a silver swoosh though.

upload_2018-5-17_9-31-18.png

They are silver like the boston Vaporflys, the black was just a model to show before it went on sale.

They are silver like the boston Vaporflys, the black was just a model to show before it went on sale.

Cool, thanks! Maybe JackRabbit had the same pics as easybay but attempted to photoshop the swoosh to silver. So when's the crimson and silver vaporfly 4% gonna come out for us? hehehehe. I gotta have a matching CW in all of my shoes. Zoom fly too

Just tried them on. If you like snug fit, then they are for you. I still have to go half size up on this. The cushion is pretty stiff to my liking despite of full length of zoom bag. I thought the tounge is separate piece, but it is actually one-piece just like LE2. Maybe I am too spoiled with ZF or VF or VaporStreet already, so anything else feel less comfy. I hope the turbo version might change my mind, but for now they are not for me |l

i want to blow my brains out

had a 20 percent code and should have waited a couple of hours to get these with it as well instead of just my epic react ids

sucks if the tongue part is too tight, my high instep couldn't handle the LE2 and can barely use the EpicReacts (got to use my thinnest running socks)

really hate this currrent trend of sewn-in tongues/1-piece-bootie constructions, not just on running shoes but on bball shoes too

just let the damn laces do their job

Back
Top Bottom