Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I'm probably gonna do the same, order a 9 and 9.5 and just send the other back. Tried on a Peg 35 in 9.5 recently and that fit me well (my usual Nike size) but you never know.

See if you can get a 10 and 10.5. If the Pegasus 35 runs a bit loose, try on the Pegasus 35 in a size 10. Whatever size fits best for you for that shoe, match it. I'm not sure why there's a lot of complication from people's explanations, but it seems like they fit loose like the Vaporfly 4% since it's built that way to adapt to swelling feet since the shoe's primary purpose (although not the only purpose) is to last for the long runs.

I got them early and can confirm the same size as the regular Peg 35... I wear sz12 on the Pegasus 35 and Fly Zoom, and the Peg Turbo 12 fit me perfectly

Same and I cant stand when my running shoes fit big, but too tight is also no good. Why cant these shoe companies like measure the sneakers and put measurments next to the shoe, like a size chart for each shoe. I mean they spend all this time taking fancy pictures and promo.

Another thing, shirts too, would it be so hard for nike to put on their site, "slim fit" "athletic fit" "standard fit" "loose fit" next to the description? I mean they already pay for little hang tags on most of the running gear, put it on the website.

Boxes do have several sizing standards, as well as centimeters (which really should be the international sizing metric), but I think you're wanting the last. New Balance is the only company I know that publishes their last information for each shoe. There's also toebox volume to take into account.

I hear you on the shirts, though. I'm average height, but have more of a v-shape torso, so usually I'm either looking like I shop at Baby Gap or swimming in the shirt.

Last edited:
No running shoe is ideal for non-running. The foam densities for running are generally low. I'm going to say that the Turbo's cushioning will not last very long for non-running. The low density, plus increased ground contact times are going to crush it down. I would wager that between the 35, Epic/Odyssey, and Turbo, the Turbo will die the fastest.
I'm planning to use mine for running and casual. Just copped from Nike+ and was able to apply a discount code.

looks like some stores has pairs and you can reserve and pick it up

123.PNG

I had to go under 'Trending' 'Latest Releases for Him' to find them. Got a couple errors but finally copped.

Is this working for you now? I'm constantly just being redirected to download the Nike Plus app.

Ugh, copied the link from the app. Thought it would’ve redirected like it does sometimes with me

Check OP’s post after yours I believe. Others are successful it seems

Anyone receive confirmation in their inbox yet? Got a pending charge on my account so I’m not worried

Just figured this wasn’t a SNKRS release, so order confirmation would’ve came sooner

Anyone receive confirmation in their inbox yet? Got a pending charge on my account so I’m not worried

Just figured this wasn’t a SNKRS release, so order confirmation would’ve came sooner

Nothing over here - I also had $30 in gift cards that showed in my payment column, but the total didn't reflect the savings..hoping when I see the order confirmation that it's fixed..

I'm able to add them to my cart, but the free next day air isn't coming up for me. It's still saying $15 for it.

This happening for anybody else?

Back
Top Bottom