Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I wear a 14 in racers, trainers, AM2015, lunar flyknit 1-3, lunar epic 7, free 4.0 flyknits...

[Dumb and Dumber] Buuuut I'm gonna go with my instinct on this one.

Been wearing these since Saturday... this is the casual-wear pair in a comfortable 1/2 size up.

29940336928_011db005cf_b.jpg

I went TTS, I've been running in them since they arrived overnight on the 20th and they feel great. I can't wait for more colors to drop. I don't own any 4% because I'm not paying what people are asking for in my size but I'd like to pick some up to compare and to run in.

Blow my mind if people is really trying to resale these.
Side note, I pulled trigger copping the black/grey off NDC (combined w ebates and GC). I gamble getting same size as my ZF. Hopefully they fit OK.

Gah NDC has so much anti-bot protection that I think one of my chrome extensions must have triggered the site and now I can't get into my account.

Copped a pair of hot punch with 50 off giftcard from my canceled Travis Scott 4's. I see myself copping the black also, the pick on Stock X had me wanting them. Hopefully they have them in store near by.

Paragon made these in store only now
Try calling them. I checked out online and used the promo code today (Thursday) at 8:37pm (which is after making them in store only). I think I was able to do so ONLY because I had them sitting in my cart since this morning. $153 shipped to CA.

Back
Top Bottom