Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

If you have a us mailing address, they will mail the voucher to you. If you buy it from Nike.com, they will just allow you to return it within 2 years if there is a defect with the shoe for the price you paid.

I will get it from Dicks to ship it shipping company mailbox in FL then forward to me in overseas. Nike will tell me buy it from local dealer which don’t have the color that I want plus it is $210 :frown:

Just got the Gyakusou peg turbo and sizing is TTS on them. Maybe because the material is thinner than the regular turbo, the fitting is perfect for my wide feet (not too long and not too narrow). I personally like the thinner tounge. The lacing needs some time to get used to. Overall, I like the Gyakusou version. Now I need to keep an eye on the boutique stores when these are on-sale :evil:

Had my Gyakusou turbos stolen from my front porch. Dude was ripping the package open while my wife opened the door, and he took off with the shoes, and left the box. **** Nike for their swoosh on the box. Didn’t go for any of the other packages.

Had my Gyakusou turbos stolen from my front porch. Dude was ripping the package open while my wife opened the door, and he took off with the shoes, and left the box. **** Nike for their swoosh on the box. Didn’t go for any of the other packages.

That seriously sucks dude. Sorry to hear that. Where do you live?

Really sorry to hear this man. Real ****ty and unfortunate.

Not sure if it's possible, but could you opt to have them shipped to your place of work? Really sucks you can't have the packages held at your local UPS store. I've done that a few times and I recently tried with my latest purchase and it wasn't allowed until AFTER the first attempt was made.

I never had issue having my package held at UPS store. Last time I held my packages was for the Yeezy static.
Sorry to hear dragicon dragicon .
I notice on my package, the box no longer has the swoosh logo, but still with the nike's tape all over it.

Really sorry to hear this man. Real ****ty and unfortunate.

Not sure if it's possible, but could you opt to have them shipped to your place of work? Really sucks you can't have the packages held at your local UPS store. I've done that a few times and I recently tried with my latest purchase and it wasn't allowed until AFTER the first attempt was made.

Yeah, I used to have it held at the center, but I was working so much I wasn’t able to get there during business hours. So I just had them sending it to the house. I’m starting it back up now though.

I never had issue having my package held at UPS store. Last time I held my packages was for the Yeezy static.
Sorry to hear dragicon dragicon .
I notice on my package, the box no longer has the swoosh logo, but still with the nike's tape all over it.

Yeah, I just realized that the swoosh is no longer there.... but the huge just do it is. Dude had epic reacts /odyssey reacts on as I saw the imprints in the snow.

very sorry to hear about your loss. hopefully nike can reimburse you. nike really need to just go back to no logo boxes/clear tape

7A96C7C9-D85B-4880-97DC-3C1E584E1824.jpeg

Last edited:
the retail version of the pegasus 36 may have a lateral swoosh that's kind of like the lateral swoosh on the zoom fly flyknit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom