Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

really want the kigers for hiking but i got to wait for it to go on sale

or the wildhorse... or some acg's... whichever drops in a decent price first I guess

:lol:

I’ve got the wild horse 3 gtx, and like them a lot. I am anxious to pick up those kiger 5s though. I’ll let you know the differences.

I'm looking into getting into running and Nike has some 35s marked down right now. Could anyone recommend models (turbo, non-turbo, etc.) and sizing?

If you're just starting, go with the regular 35 (or even the Zoom Fly). If you really hate them, you can always return them. Go a full size up from Chuck Taylors and half a size up from training shoes. You ideally want a thumb's-width of space from the end of your longest toe to the end of the shoe.

Look up the Performance Running thread I created and you may find some more good info from people.

Last edited:
Kiger 5 & WIldhorse 5
D2rSORRU4AAykpJ.jpg

D2rSXxYVYAErIQu.jpg

66119F71-61C7-4099-81F6-687199E4D23E.jpeg

I understand sample versus production, but has anyone else noticed that several pros have been unboxing what appear to be the sample versions this week? And it looked like David Laney had the same red colorway in both versions and made it look like they were the same shoe in his story sequence.

Does anyone know anything about the release date or any other info on the Pegasus Trail that is coming out this year?

Back
Top Bottom