Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

PT2-300-1.jpg
PT2-300-2.jpg
PT2-300-3.jpg
PT2-300-4.jpg
PT2-300-5.jpg
PT2-300-6.jpg

Of course Nike won't tell what time they will release these shoes. I guess I am going to staring at these threads tomorrow to know when they go live.

The 35s are the only shoe that I have that seem to give me shin pain. Nothing from the Vomero 14s, Vaporfly, Epic React 2s or the Zoom Fly

Still can’t decide between the Turbo 2 and ZF3. Probably need to wait for more reviews and buy at a later date

RW also has the trails available, and looks like they’re getting the orewood color instead of whatever was there before

RW also has the trails available, and looks like they’re getting the orewood color instead of whatever was there before
And actually the orewood color is available but they just don’t have the picture up yet

AQ8005
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Shield
AN ICON, WEATHERIZED. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Shield gets remixed to conquer wet routes. A water-repellent upper combines with an outsole that gives optimal grip on wet surfaces, letting you run in confidence despite the weather.

• Lightweight material has a water-repellent finish to help keep your feet dry in wet weather. Sealed seams keep water out.
• Outsole design has channels to quickly shed water for optimal traction. Sticky rubber gives excellent grip.
• Reflective elements help you stand out from the crowd. They are placed on the sides, front and back of the shoe for ideal reflectivity.
• Mesh material wraps your foot in sock-like, breathable comfort. The traditional laces are super easy to adjust so you can personalize your fit.

Women's Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise
Luminous Green/Black/White/Crimson Tint/Lawn
$180.00
V1134300

For a turbo-charged trainer that's lighter and sleeker, look no further than the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise. Nike updated the second edition of this Pegasus with a feather-light upper, while Nike ZoomX foam brings revolutionary responsiveness to your long-distance training.

Mesh Breathability

The lofted mesh upper is lighter than its predecessor, and its translucent material makes it look as breathable as it feels. A partial inner sleeve, from toe to mid-foot, combined with a more traditional shape from mid-foot to heel is designed to help you train faster, longer. The rubber outsole helps absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.

Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Rise features:

Ultralight Nike ZoomX midsole delivers your greatest energy return yet from Nike Running.
Engineered heel collar tapers away from your foot for comfort around your Achilles tendon.
Angled heel optimizes initial heelstrike and provides a smooth transition.
Exaggerated Swoosh design extends over the midsole as an emblem of Nike ZoomX.

Back
Top Bottom