Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

So I got a pair of Peg 34s and although comfortable they aren’t that great for my every other night walk/jog..I put my react flyknits on for tonight’s walk/run and I felt so much better

is the Peg 37 any different? I want the UNC pair

I have to say, I was skeptical about the Peg37 because of the weight increase over the 35/36, but the react and forefoot air bag combo is really working for me. I’ve been logging a ton of miles in them lately, doing all kinds of runs - recovery, Fartlek, tempo, LR, etc. They’ve become my work horses as of late. They do seem to need 30’ish miles before they break in though.

I had grabbed a pair of Peg36 shield at dirt cheap for this winter (wisconsin - 🥶🧊❄) but I might just have to relegate those to casual wear and grab these Peg37 shields once they’re out.

1598831167340.png
Glad to hear you like them. The 37 are my favorite trainer of 2020. There are still a few shoes I’m excited to try once released including the Tempo Next, Vomero 15, Structure 23, and ZoomX Invincible.

So I got a pair of Peg 34s and although comfortable they aren’t that great for my every other night walk/jog..I put my react flyknits on for tonight’s walk/run and I felt so much better

The 37 mostly uses react and has a considerably larger Zoom unit in the forefoot than the 34 (although the 37 doesn't have a heel unit like the 34).

I’m not very fond of the 37. I wanted to like it but I much prefer the Infiniti React for my training.

With Pegasus 37, which has thick forefoot zoom bags and React midsole, is priced at $120, this Structure 23 price seems too much.

Back
Top Bottom