Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Yeah. Strucute 23 is basically an updated Vomero 13 with a bit better support. Would say the Miler, Vomero 14 and Infinity are the best shoes from Nike that control rates of pronation
I’m looking at replacing my worn out Peg 37. How does the forefoot cushioning compare in the Structure 23?

1604242863156.jpeg

1604242877827.jpeg

1604242891649.jpeg

On the other notes. Please kindly advise on my next trail shoes. I wear Pegasus since 30 until 36 (will buy 37 later after new year), and I went trail with Kiger 2. After yesterday trail, the Kiger is tearing apart after 6 years of service. So, the question is: Should I get the Kiger 6 or Pegasus Trail 2?

I am surely a roadrunner. Do 2-3 runs on the road weekly (in between, I do cycling). Seasonally, I do trail. Not much, something like once a month, but a full day in the woods and rocks, and rivers. I live in the tropical climate. So, when go trail I face tropical rain forest, dirts, mountains, beaches, rivers, sometimes heavy rains, but surely no snow, no sandstorm.

Thank you!

Wanted to buy some turbo 2s on NDC, but men’s are sold out. If I went women’s size and converted, would there be a difference? Is one more narrow than the other? Or should I be fine just converting size?

I didn’t notice any differences on the turbo 1. Just sized up 1.5 from your men’s size.

On the other notes. Please kindly advise on my next trail shoes. I wear Pegasus since 30 until 36 (will buy 37 later after new year), and I went trail with Kiger 2. After yesterday trail, the Kiger is tearing apart after 6 years of service. So, the question is: Should I get the Kiger 6 or Pegasus Trail 2?

I am surely a roadrunner. Do 2-3 runs on the road weekly (in between, I do cycling). Seasonally, I do trail. Not much, something like once a month, but a full day in the woods and rocks, and rivers. I live in the tropical climate. So, when go trail I face tropical rain forest, dirts, mountains, beaches, rivers, sometimes heavy rains, but surely no snow, no sandstorm.

Thank you!

I'd stick with the Kiger if you liked them. The Pegasus Trail 2 will have a lot more cushion, though.

Agree. The blue and orange CW looks much better.

Anyone try running solely on roads in the Peg Trail 2?
You could run the trail 2 solely on the road, but save it for colder days this winter when you don't need breathabilty or if it snows and the lugs add some benefit. Otherwise, I would get the infinity react. It feels more like a road version of the peg trail 2 more than the Peg 37 IMO.

Nike's not really clear ever with the details but anybody know if the Pegasus Trail 2 GTX has a different outsole compared to the regular Pegasus Trail 2 and is it better on wet/ice conditions?

I had the Peg Trail 36 GTX and the regular one last year and even though the gore-tex is more weatherproof I felt safer running in a peg 35 shield because the outsole used wet traction rubber. Running on ice and snow felt way safer in a regular peg shield compared to the Peg Trail 36 GTX.

I'd rather have the extra protection with gore-tex but if the traction isn't good on wet conditions like ice or snow it's a no go for me.

Decided to cop Peg 35 Turbo. So glad I did. I prefer this upper and more padded ankle area compared to Peg2 Turbo.

IMG_2710.jpg

I'd stick with the Kiger if you liked them. The Pegasus Trail 2 will have a lot more cushion, though.

Thank you for your advice.

Based on my own research and understanding. The Peg Trail 2 is more "all round" and suitable if you want single pair to beat both the road and trail. But, Kiger is more specific for trail, especially with thinner sole and lower toedrop. So, in my scenario, I will go with reg Peg for road, and Kiger for trail. -- and ZF3 for racing, albeit dunno when 🤣

Again, thank you!

my main concerns the wright, despite running in the infinity reacts and novablast (some of the heavier shoes) when i put the vomero 15s they feel super heavy in comparison

Vomero 15 has everything right "on paper". Hopefully they are as comfy as Peg37.
Vomero is supposed to be the "heavy Pegasus": more comfy, more cushy -- but more weight, and more pricetag.

i've switched to vomero 9 after peg 30, but then got back to peg 32. turns out, i am slower with vomero.

Back
Top Bottom