Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

my main concerns the wright, despite running in the infinity reacts and novablast (some of the heavier shoes) when i put the vomero 15s they feel super heavy in comparison
I agree. These look heavy especially with that thick heel cushioning and plastic cage. The Vomero has always been the heavier/more cushioned big brother to the Peg so it would’ve surprise me they weigh more. If these are pushing 12 oz it may be better to stick with the Pegs.

Do we really think the ZoomX is in the heel.? That doesn’t make sense to me as the ZoomX might be unstable or bottom out quickly for heel strikers similar to the reasoning for use of React in the heel of the Tempo Next.

If the ZoomX is only in the heel, they’ll be a pass for me. I strike only on my forefoot so I wouldn’t benefit from the ZoomX.

1604535513508.png

1604535522978.png

1604535531693.png

the upper definitely has a retro-ish feel to it but also somewhat of nice change from the simplified, one-piece, no-layers uppers we've been getting

Is 2012-2015 retro now? Please don't make me feel old 😂

lots of shoes from the 2010s coming back and being retro’d so yup haha with the 15s i see elements from the vomero 5 which i guess makes sense since it’s 10 years and they have brought back the 5 the past year

I kept thinking Vomero 15s look a lot like the Renew Fusion. I actually got confused and thought someone had them early. I can clearly see the difference now.

renew-fusion-mens-training-shoe-s43bd8.jpg

So the full length bag in the vomero 15 is out? Never been interested in these cushions that bottom out over time.

Although I won't be running in these, I'm ready for a pair for the rainy days since I'm replacing my VaporMax Utility! Torn between the black and pure platinum colors.

white gortex pair looks so clean! prob not the best option since they’ll get beat after one wear

also in terms of trails vs shields, anyone have any sort of preference towards one vs the other?

white gortex pair looks so clean! prob not the best option since they’ll get beat after one wear

also in terms of trails vs shields, anyone have any sort of preference towards one vs the other?
I was so quick to jump the gun I’m realizing I really like the black pair now...

if you're a serious trail runner, shoes with a gore-tex waterproof upper are basically useless. as nice as the features sound, it does a horrible job with breathability as it effectively traps air, making it heat up in a hurry. plus, you're already going to be wet from being out there for hours, so it doesn't provide any useful benefit other than a higher price tag.

if you're a serious trail runner, shoes with a gore-tex waterproof upper are basically useless. as nice as the features sound, it does a horrible job with breathability as it effectively traps air, making it heat up in a hurry. plus, you're already going to be wet from being out there for hours, so it doesn't provide any useful benefit other than a higher price tag.
I used to think exactly this. I would agree on long runs they wouldn’t necessarily make sense especially if you are doing any creek crossings. Definitely not helpful there. But long runs don’t make you a serious runner. I try to get out a few times a week and now that my daily runs are on gravel roads with some serious snow in the winter months, these shoes actually make perfect sense for me - keeping out snow and rain for a few miles while giving good grip on the gravel. I also bought some yak trax that hopefully fit for when there’s ice. And when it’s below 30, I seriously don’t care about breathability - I just want to be able to feel my toes.

Back
Top Bottom