Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

True yeah that does look good. I just wish there was some zoom air in there lol

Probably stupid but I just want a good zoom air trainer from Nike again
I long for the days of the Zoom Elite, I loved that line. Or anything like the Zoom Spiridon Cage or anyone remember the Zoom All Out Flyknit? That was full length visible Zoom Air in all its glory.

B Blecghhrunner mp23 mp23 - I feel the same here. Zoom Air and Cushlon needs to return. The best thing we got for those is just the runner-turned-lifestyle Vomero 5, which I'm not complaining about, but as tech for running shoes, that combo is still dope. I really enjoyed those Pegasus 35s too.

I definitely plan to get more Vomero 16s with no zoom being in the 17, but I’m also intrigued to know how the 17 will feel. I’m a fan of the line so I’ll give it a shot…but man I’ll miss the zoom.

I was hoping for a full-length Zoom & ZoomX combo somehow instead of removing Zoom completely

I long for the days of the Zoom Elite, I loved that line. Or anything like the Zoom Spiridon Cage or anyone remember the Zoom All Out Flyknit? That was full length visible Zoom Air in all its glory.

This post made me pull out the Nike labs today.
A2EEE9FF-300A-4B85-AAD3-2515E883EB29.jpeg

4D4A65A9-F750-4548-8D80-E642A9DAECCF.jpeg

loved that shorlived era of fully knitted uppers that goes up to the ankle

patiently waiting for the lunerepics to be retroed or protro with some zoomx or react

I have the 39 and its disappointing they're not putting a lot of work on these for the 40.

Side Note: IDK if there are any Tracksmith fans here, but i dont see why the Eliot is so expensive when its essentially the Pegasus Turbo 1 from a few years back. Yeah they look nice......

Last edited:
I have the 39 and its disappointing they're not putting a lot of work on these for the 40.

Side Note: IDK if there are any Tracksmith fans here, but i dont see why the Eliot is so expensive when its essentially the Pegasus Turbo 1 from a few years back. Yeah they look nice......

disappointing but the pegs go on a 2 year cycle so the 41 will have "bigger" changes

for the eliot, take into consideration that most tracksmith stuff is already at a premium price point and also the fact that this is their first shoe so more R&D and money had to be put into making it unlike nike that already does have the resources there. but if iirc the turbos were originally $180 so considering the eliot being $200 with today's economy, it really isnt that bad

I have the Eliot and it's nothing like the Peg Turbo, except for perhaps the silhouette. The Peg Turbo is a superior performance running shoe in pretty much all aspects. I also agree with S sssstan 's comments on the high price point of the Elite. But I'd also add that the build quality and attention to detail for the Eliot is exceptional for a running shoe, but perhaps this is to be expected given that it's Tracksmith.

Thanks guys, When i see the Eliot, All i think is Turbo 1. The silhouette is just too familiar. it just gives me Stan Smith vibes where they are overpriced for what they are.

How would you compare them to the turbo next nature? $72 on sale with the Code.

pegasus-turbo-next-nature-mens-road-running-shoes-pnz45r.png

Thanks guys, When i see the Eliot, All i think is Turbo 1. The silhouette is just too familiar. it just gives me Stan Smith vibes where they are overpriced for what they are.

How would you compare them to the turbo next nature? $72 on sale with the Code.

pegasus-turbo-next-nature-mens-road-running-shoes-pnz45r.png
Don’t have them but it seems by reviews that the Streakflys (about the same price) was everything the Turbos were supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom