Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Not too bad! I’ll wait for them to go on the inevitable discount.

60EF127B-3ACA-4653-A6F0-C6CD6C05267B.jpeg

Next Natures are nice shoes - especially for $70-80. They arent Turbo 1s or 2s, but they are still good shoes. I just hate the fully connected tongue. Such a pain to put them on.

Anyone else's Next Natures make a noise when walking? It's like the insole glue is releasing just enough to make that sticking/unsticking sound.

Are people really getting jazzed about the Peg 40? It (and the last 3 before it) seems so pedestrian and out of date compared to the competition. What am I missing?

Are people really getting jazzed about the Peg 40? It (and the last 3 before it) seems so pedestrian and out of date compared to the competition. What am I missing?
i want and need boring...i have a slot in my rotation for something neutral and non-plated to eat up daily miles. i'm coming up on 200 miles in my 39s, which worked for me with the light react midsole and the forefoot and heel zoom pods.

39s have been great neutral, light work shoes for me. I don't run a ton, but when I do they are a cheap and reliable option if I don't want to pull out my better shoes from Asics, NB, etc. They do make great walk the dogs, hit the gym, run some errands, go on vacation, etc shoes - especially when you can grab them for $80 or less. My 39 shields have been great at keeping my feet dry this rainy season for running and walking. For these reasons, I'll grab some 40s down the line to replace my 39s when the 40s go sub $100.

The Pegasus isn't some BS hyped collab or some s**t like that. It's a great running shoe that works for a ton of different people; thus it being on its 40th iteration. Its comfortable for just running errands, running a 5K, every day training, etc. We are "jazzed" about it because its almost always a good day when a new Peg is released. Not everyone needs a $250 "super shoe" with a carbon fiber plate in it.

No jazz here. I’m actually kinda angry the 39’s mysteriously disappeared

Method to the madness:

"This design celebrates the Pegasus' history with Swoosh logos from the Peg 1, 24, 35 and 38."

Peg 40.jpg

Peg 83 + Peg 24/2008
Peg 1.png
Peg 24.jpeg

Peg 35 + Peg 38
Peg 35.jpg
Peg 38.jpg

but I actually think they meant the Peg 36 not 35... ?
Peg 36
peg 36.jpg

Last edited:
Saw scattered sizes of the Ekiden 39s at the Clearance Store for $60. I was tempted, but I held off. I want some Ekiden AFN2s instead!

Back
Top Bottom