Arrived today. Nice in person.

Attachments

• IMG_7744.jpeg
    IMG_7744.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 202
One of my trail IDs came in.

IMG_8505.jpeg

IMG_8506.jpeg

Small thing but the last few id's I've been ordering from Nike don't appear to come with fully black laces as it appears when you're making them on NBY. It's black with a lot of white specs, seeing the same there right? Find that odd that you can't just order fully plain black laces considering the price.

Small thing but the last few id's I've been ordering from Nike don't appear to come with fully black laces as it appears when you're making them on NBY. It's black with a lot of white specs, seeing the same there right? Find that odd that you can't just order fully plain black laces considering the price.

Correct, they are black with a thin white thread woven in.

I tried on some vomero 16s the other day. They are such a fantastic shoe. Going to pick up a pair before they go to zoomx

Nike takes returns on IDs because they can usually just send them to outlets to sell and recoup

most other brands dont like adidas

IMG_5515.png

These are in the New Arrivals section…
Is the 39 Turbo a retooled 39 or just named different? :nerd:
Seems like an error in the product name. These seem to be the team version of the Peg 39. They’re a standard Pegasus and shouldn’t be full price since the Peg 40 are now available.

Back
Top Bottom