Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Thoughts on Pegasus turbo for those who have and use.

I've started to like them more and more. Definitely not doing any of the speed work that I use to do with the OG turbo's, but they fit quite nicely in my 'easy effort' running rotation:

short easy - up to 10km: Peg 39/40, Invincible 3
medium easy - 12-16km: Peg Turbo Nature
long easy - 20km and up: ZF5

Invincible 3 I sometimes do medium runs as well, but seems to bother my knees for those distances (could be the lack of stability with my running form) so tend to reach for the Turbo's instead as find them more stable although not as bouncy.

react terra kiger 9
1687598024529.jpeg

react wildhorse 8
1687598052491.jpeg

Is it me or does that colorway of the new Goretex React Peg 4 Trail look like an Off-White colorway?

So this is new, a ZoomX Ultrafly Trail shoe, releasing this August for $250. And finally, finally, Nike has paired with Vibram to make a competent wet traction outsole!! About time they came to their senses. We have been begging for literal years for them to improve their outsole material and Vibram is king of that. Glad they swallowed their pride and made a partnership.

So this is new, a ZoomX Ultrafly Trail shoe, releasing this August for $250. And finally, finally, Nike has paired with Vibram to make a competent wet traction outsole!! About time they came to their senses. We have been begging for literal years for them to improve their outsole material and Vibram is king of that. Glad they swallowed their pride and made a partnership.

Jesus Christ, they're FINALLY partnering with Vibram now?! About damn time. Their outsoles are nowhere near as good as Vibram for the trails. Hopefully they use that towards their ACG line too, and that's only if they take their ACG line more serious.

Good info… but $250 :sick:

the price during ndc’s most recent sale was tempting but those polka dot midsoles were just too much for me. told myself, “yup some angelus white paint would do some wonders” but i know i’m too lazy to actually do it

The Polka Dots are what attracted me to them!

Here's the idea I have:

Janoski Max X Pegasus Turbo NN
Janoski X Pegasus Turbo Next Nature - Abstract.jpg

I call them, ‘MOMAlisa’ :emoji_art::emoji_paintbrush:🖼️

Peg 40 came in today. Snatched em up on the 20% off clearance sale. They really are like the 39, except for a snugger fit through the arch, which is definitely noticable.
PXL_20230707_174254651.jpg
PXL_20230707_174512064.jpg
PXL_20230707_174349988.jpg

Back
Top Bottom