Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Nike Pegasus 41​

002_su24-peg41-volt-womens-lateral-re.jpg

Nike Pegasus Premium​

001_pegpremium-24018-nike-peg-pickup-shoe.jpg

Also lmao remember early leaks said we were getting both heel AND forefoot zoom air in the peg 41's? i guess it really was too good to be true. "heel zoom air units" so i guess like double stacked zoom air??

Peg premiums sounds interesting with both zoomX and ReactX, but it looks quite chunky that I can't help but expect its going to be too heavy so more of a lifestyle shoe instead of a performance daily trainer. Have almost a whole year to wait for 'spring 2025' so here's to hoping the Peg Turbo 4's come out before then! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Also hate to think the price they're gonna charge with all of that 'tech' too.

Last edited:
Anybody know what this model is?

It looks like a basketball shoe

Edit; it’s the new guy hustle.

Attachments

• IMG_5495.png
    IMG_5495.png
    552 KB · Views: 632
Peg premiums sounds interesting with both zoomX and ReactX, but it looks quite chunky that I can't help but expect its to be too heavy so more of a lifestyle shoe instead of a performance daily trainer. Have almost a whole year to wait for 'spring 2025' so here's to hoping the Peg Turbo 4's come out before then! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Also hate to think the price they're gonna charge with all of that 'tech' too.

In fact, with its unique Air Zoom unit and strategically placed foam, the Pegasus Premium returns more energy to the runner than any other model in the Pegasus franchise to date.

So $/£200 then…

best article so far

This includes a standard and Premium version of each shoe, along with some additional plans that are currently under embargo. Many of Nike's other running shoes will be streamlined into these three 'families'. The Nike Invincible 3, for example, will become the Vomero Plus, says Bignell.

Ok ok I dig this new Peg 41 re-design, def cop after skipping the 40. Sucks that it releases in June which is late for the Pegs. They always release in april/may

Also lmao remember early leaks said we were getting both heel AND forefoot zoom air in the peg 41's? i guess it really was too good to be true. "heel zoom air units" so i guess like double stacked zoom air??
Breh did you even read the article?
The Nike Pegasus 41 features a new full-length ReactX foam midsole and forefoot and heel Air Zoom units.

is that gon be the podium shoes just like the flyknit racers/trainers were a few olympics ago?

Back
Top Bottom