Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Air max premium is looking fantastic! Reminds me of one of my all time favorites, the zoom all out flyknit.
I immediately thought the same thing haha. Just in case people forgot what the Zoom All Out Flyknit looked like, here it is. I found it to be insanely responsive but only if you were running in a straight line. You can how much thinner the visible Zoom unit is compared to that Peg Premium.
1000008328.jpg
1000008329.jpg

I immediately thought the same thing haha. Just in case people forgot what the Zoom All Out Flyknit looked like, here it is. I found it to be insanely responsive but only if you were running in a straight line. You can how much thinner the visible Zoom unit is compared to that Peg Premium.
1000008328.jpg
1000008329.jpg

It’s an ankle breaker for sure… which makes me think with the zoom all out being that much lower to the ground, that the peg prem will be even more or a turner for casual wear. The all out ankle collar also forces me to wear thick quarter sock to prevent irritation…. Having said that, it’s still one of my favorites.

git damn i love all the new pegs 😍

the prices tho 🤣
Seriously, the Peg used to be $85-$100. Now its creeping up toward that $150 price range! Insane for their most standard runner to now be more expensive than some of their athletes signature shoes!

Also lmao remember early leaks said we were getting both heel AND forefoot zoom air in the peg 41's? i guess it really was too good to be true. "heel zoom air units" so i guess like double stacked zoom air??

it does have two zoom air units

• The Nike Pegasus 41 features a new full-length ReactX foam midsole and forefoot and heel Air Zoom units.

2025 for the Pegasus premium is absolutely wild . A whole damn year away. ??? Why even show them off like that

1000008328.jpg
1000008329.jpg

ditto to you two hahaha thought of the same thing once i saw the pics and the presser that comes along with it saying how they were only able to make zoom flat before. time to dig out my pair.

it does have two zoom air units

• The Nike Pegasus 41 features a new full-length ReactX foam midsole and forefoot and heel Air Zoom units.

Okay seems like the news article on NDC was updated because i read it yesterday and it said two air zoom units in the heel and other social media posts seemed to repeat that. Happy to see that there's a forefoot unit though

Is there anything at all similar to those Pegasus premiums already out ? I haven’t been keeping up with Nike running or Pegasus for a few years now . Those premiums are insane . The wait is gonna be crazy for me lol

I know running is different from sports with lateral movements, but I thought the whole point of zoom was to be lower to the ground for responsiveness. Anxious to see how the Peggy Preme perform, but I hope it’s not just Nike throwing all the tech together just to do it.

Is there anything at all similar to those Pegasus premiums already out ? I haven’t been keeping up with Nike running or Pegasus for a few years now . Those premiums are insane . The wait is gonna be crazy for me lol

The two most comfortable and cushiest Nike shoes I own/wear are the trail ultra fly and the original mountain fly lows.

The two most comfortable and cushiest Nike shoes I own/wear are the trail ultra fly and the original mountain fly lows.

I guess what I meant to say was there anything available to buy right now that looks similar to those ? With the full length zoom ?

I guess what I meant to say was there anything available to buy right now that looks similar to those ? With the full length zoom ?

Not specifically a foam zoom foam sandwich. The zoom all out is probably the closest thing you’ll find to it, but that had a mixed reception and it is only available from resale since it’s been a few years since its release.

1000008328.jpg
1000008329.jpg
Had that same colorway. The most sketchy running experience of my life. They made the original Prime X feel like a stability shoe.

These the first new Nike cushion technology/implementation I'm excited to try since the first VaporMax. I loved my Zoom All Out Flyknits. If they can give that feel with some stability, I'm so in.

1000008328.jpg
1000008329.jpg
I remember having the zoom all out 2. Loved those shoes.

i still have those and occasionally wear them to theme parks, its been great for that

Back
Top Bottom