Nike Air Penny 1 Retro 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via Sole Collector

Is the Air Penny 1 finally returning in its long-awaited original all black colorway? It appears so, as we get a look at this catalog image shared by aaronknows on Instagram.

As popular as Penny Hardaway's first signature shoe is, it's crazy to think that only one of the three original colorways has ever been re-released ("Orlando"). That looks to be changing at last. Here we see the all-black colorway accented minimally with white and blue, notably worn by Penny in the 1996 NBA All-Star Game and this Lil' Penny commercial.

There is no word yet on a release date, but stick with us for more information on the return of the black Air Penny as it becomes available. Are you excited to see this colorway finally be retroed?

View media item 974172

Personally excited for this shoe to release :pimp: the penny I is one of my favorite nike basketball models in the 90s and one of my favorite shoes of all time. Can't wait :pimp: :pimp:

p4l 
nerd.gif

GOTTA HAVE 'EM... HAD THE OG's IN '96 DURING MY JUNIOR YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL... GOOD MEMORIES IN THIS SHOE. HOLLA...

CED B.

:pimp:

now I need the white/blue joints to come out....I was one of my first shoe that I bought with my own money

Knew someone would create another thread even tho the old one was being updated :smh:

Knew someone would create another thread even tho the old one was being updated :smh:
Oh I apologize for that bigj I didn't know there was another thread

:lol: all is good. Just figured a new thread would pop up sooner than later. I'll probably lock this thread and update the title to the old thread when I get back to a computer.

Ugly. Bring back Zoom Rookies and Half Cents :stoneface:

I wouldn't mind seeing Ultraposites too :D

Last edited:
Nice :smokin

Still for my orlando, white and bred, and then white ans grey DS. Need to break em out this summer. Wish this weather would turn around. Cold ans rainy smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom