nike air pillar?

Man if wish I never sold my pair of blue/yellow ones......makes me wanna cry now I need another pair asap

I feel you Phat4dr, if anything Nike should do a Limited QS on these for those that really want them

I remember in like '06, dudes started beasting on these again
laugh.gif

Anyone remember this? On old NT & ISSS?

knowing whats coming soon for 2011, it does leave you wondering why these wouldnt be included one of these years.. If you do a shoe LESS popular from just a year or two before in the same cut and mold, but dont want to do this one, somethings wrong

fell in love with these babies since I was in middle school and have been searching for all three colorways

Originally Posted by YoungGza

I feel you Phat4dr, if anything Nike should do a Limited QS on these for those that really want them
I have to disagree with this, because we all know that there will be quite a few people who would be quick to jump on the bandwagon (mostly for reselling purposes). I had a couple of pairs of the Neons in HS. I was able to find a pair and keep it immaculate until the midsoles went last summer. 
Eventually Nike will retro them, its just a matter of when.

nike needs to retro every shoe with a "max" tag on the name with the new full length air bubbles.
that way its like a retro+ and everyone is happy.
in the 7th grade i had to choose between these in the grey/neon or the AJXII....

had to get them jordans. lol. but i used to look at them mighty hard in eastbay magazine

Originally Posted by likethematrix

nike needs to retro every shoe with a "max" tag on the name with the new full length air bubbles.
that way its like a retro+ and everyone is happy.
in the 7th grade i had to choose between these in the grey/neon or the AJXII....

had to get them jordans. lol. but i used to look at them mighty hard in eastbay magazine
You mean like a 360 Air Sole???
btw...Any particular retros that flop are usually because of horrid colorways. I would bet that Nike will retro these, but tease us by releasing them in a # of terrible colorways before we see an OG.....and even something on that OG will be tweaked (infuriating many purists)

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Any new news on these? Would love for these to be retroed.

if there was info it would have been posted already considering this post is 3 years old

Originally Posted by go rilla

Any new news on these? Would love for these to be retroed.

if there was info it would have been posted already considering this post is 3 years old

He asked for any NEW news.... what good would 3 year old news do
eyes.gif

I, too would love a Retro of these.. I wasnt on Nikes at all really, was strugglin to stay in some J's
embarassed.gif
 so I admired these and never owned any....
tired.gif

3 year old news would prove that this sneakers did or did not release
I'm not asking if they released.. i'm asking if anyone who has any information on a possible future retro put forth their input. Three year old news is three year old news... and i'm seeking for more contemporary information. Would you rather i start a whole new thread and creat unnecessary hype? I didn't think so, take a seat. 

I'm not asking if they released.. i'm asking if anyone who has any information on a possible future retro put forth their input. Three year old news is three year old news... and i'm seeking for more contemporary information. Would you rather i start a whole new thread and creat unnecessary hype? I didn't think so, take a seat. 
would you rather start a new post where you can find more relevant info or get banned for bringing back an old post and not be able to post at all

would you rather start a new post where you can find more relevant info or get banned for bringing back an old post and not be able to post at all
What part part of my comment are you not grasping? Like i said, why would i create a new thread on this topic if there's a thread that already exists specifically meant for this topic? I don't see how age is relavent. Clearly people are still posting. There are posts here that date as early as june. 
"banned for bringing back an old post"
roll.gif

what part of my post are you unable to grasp? if in 3 years no info has been posted none will be posted

I had the grey/neons in high school and got them on clearance for like $60. Still don't know what happened to them.

what part of my post are you unable to grasp? if in 3 years no info has been posted none will be posted

info will be posted i heard these were supposed 2 drop 4th quarter! i need the grey & neon's!!!!

Back
Top Bottom