Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

^^^

NICE.

I remember that
pimp.gif

i loved these shoes when they first released. i never owned a pair until they retroed the black pair. i would of copped this pair too but i just can't bring myself to doing so. i can't stand that air bag they use on them now. it's so small! that was one of the main things that made the shoe. they just don't look right to me.

Did Eastbay ever have a full size run of these?  I've never seen more than a handfull of sizes on their site.

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Any NTers from SoCal have seen these. I've had no luck. I guess I will have to pray these make it to the outlets

Footlocker in the West field topanga mall. They have them. Not sure what sizes though.

They are on sale for 125 at a local spot. The white/orange pair was there also.....let me just say WOW (not in a good way). Those will hit 50 dollars like the brown pair did. Its really a shame that Nike only had one good retro+ colorway of this shoe (black/white/purple) these have a lot of potential.

Just copped from DTLR. They are down to 119 now. The penny 3s are also on sale in all colors. Blue-109, purple-119. I forgot the price of the red. The uptempo 97s are next.
laugh.gif

Edit: Definitely a bulky shoe. They don't feel like a small forward shoe at all.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I'm writing a letter to email and mail to Nike. I need to vent. I and others waited 10+ years for this ?? How can a company who makes fakes have a better mold for these than Nike ?? Unbelievable

its no tthat big of a deal...they look much better in person...same with the blk/red

try to tell ME it aint that big of a deal when they expect for me and others to spend $160 of our hard-earned money on these

^Lol at the nba live 97 (96?) avy. I still have the snes version around the house somewhere. I'm not even going to front, the air max bubble had me heated, but I missed them the first time around. They also could have did so much better than the orange/white pair.

Back
Top Bottom