Nike Air Python Question

Hello all. 1st post here so I appreciate any feedback.

Last month I happened to find a pair of what I believe to be dead stock iridescent Nike Air Pythons at a local marshalls in Minnesota where I sometimes spot retro Jordan's and air maxes. Not being too familiar with the shoes I did some quick research and it appears that these were not released in the US ever to my understanding. The shoes I have have a tiny blemish in the pattern which is barely noticeable without really looking and that is why I am guessing they ended up never being sold. I am wondering if in fact these shoes are rare here in the US and if they have any real value. If not, they are definitely going into rotation. Thank you so much for the assistance.

IMG_1882.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_1881.JPG IMG_1884.JPG IMG_1885.JPG

Thank you for your reply. I am also able to find all of those other color ways readily available, however, the actual iridescent color way seems to be much harder to find than any other color way which is why I am wondering if they are more rare than all of the other colors. The similar color you posted is not the iridescent pattern only a similar rose gold color. I appreciate your response and research however.

Thank you for your reply. I am also able to find all of those other color ways readily available, however, the actual iridescent color way seems to be much harder to find than any other color way which is why I am wondering if they are more rare than all of the other colors. The similar color you posted is not the iridescent pattern only a similar rose gold color. I appreciate your response and research however.
No , I wouldnt consider them worth more or are more rare than any other python colorways... Agree with the poster above.. Legit but b grades due to that flaw/blemish

If you like them , enjoy them. What they worth are meaningless to how you rock your kicks. I think you got a nice pickup and a great steal for what its worth.

The kicks are as valuable as they are to you, personally.

These aren't rare at all if you ask me. The quality and leather makes them look really rare and expensive, however they are going for about 75 dollars online at the moment

Back
Top Bottom