Nike Air Python to retro this fall!

Just got mine from FA came fr a store since it was delivered in a bag so box is beat

Then i opened it and this

Is mismatch alignment on the leather normal?? Just looks like i have 2 different pairView media item 1497521

Just got mine from FA came fr a store since it was delivered in a bag so box is beat

Then i opened it and this

Is mismatch alignment on the leather normal?? Just looks like i have 2 different pairView media item 1497521

I've seen that on a lot, if not most pairs online. Even the stock photo pairs. Most of the time I've noticed it on the heels, not so much on the toe boxes. I think it's simply how they cut and patched together the leather. If anything I think it adds character to them. Mine seemed to be pretty symmetrical, but I fully expected them to show up like yours did.

Just got mine in and never noticed it till you mentioned it. Love em. The red laces from Laced Up Laces really set em off. Who ever the NT'er was that recommended them came through in the clutch.

View media item 1497879

Damn I need an 11 in these, I'm usually not a fan of all red sneakers but these just look amazing

Need more detailed pics a of the iridescent pair. If they look as good as I hope that will be it for me as far as pythons go

Back
Top Bottom